Mid-O

Hutch

Probably shouldn't, I'm far from gentile. I also always go for the biggest needle

Hell I have been drawn 3 times in the last week at work with a 19g. A big needle is fine in the right hands. At least you won't hemolyze it if you grab a big gauge.

It will be Q2's again. I think it's 300 for the set or 200 for a rear. Iirc

Edit 170 for rear, 270 for set. Just checked

That's what I've seen them for. Thought maybe you had a secret inside contact somewhere

Actually I might try the Bridgestone 003RS. Hell I got a set of 2ct on there now and with a 180/55 rear.

I am running 003RS's and am really impressed with them. Will replace them with Pirelli race tires this season, but for non-warmer required meats, they do well. Heat up quick, stay sticky for a good while.

I am running 003RS's and am really impressed with them. Will replace them with Pirelli race tires this season, but for non-warmer required meats, they do well. Heat up quick, stay sticky for a good while.

What kind of life they get. You ride them on street or just track

i'll be there.

be sure to take advantage of the coaches. we're there to help YOU succeed and meet your riding goals! work with us throughout the season so we can see you progress. tell us your name, and remind us when we forget! keep working with the same coach, or work with all of us. you'll get great perspective and a large amount of knowledge!

--justin

"the short bald guy with the "Long Dog Racing" leathers"

i'll be there.

be sure to take advantage of the coaches. we're there to help YOU succeed and meet your riding goals! work with us throughout the season so we can see you progress. tell us your name, and remind us when we forget! keep working with the same coach, or work with all of us. you'll get great perspective and a large amount of knowledge!

--justin

"the short bald guy with the "Long Dog Racing" leathers"

Most definitely. I'll look for ya

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone going be there may 13th and or 14th?

I was wanting to, a couple people I know are going to be there and it would be one of their, and my first track days, but I'm not going to be able to make it the 13th or 14th. I'll be waiting probably til sometime in June or July.