New Smith & Wesson M&P AR 15 Tactical For Sale

sonavabeech

I don't post here all that much and it's not my forum. But, if I was Ben, and you came on my forum to gouge my members, your thread would be locked and you on probation for selling things until you can look out for the interest of members better. Putting arms list pricing on here just says "fuck you OR, I'm about me". It's just in poor taste.

Worst part is, the person that would pay that now, probably isn't allowed to own a gun. And going by the rape pricing, I can't imagine there's much care of that or not.

• Upvote 2

There are allot of gun enthusiasts here, and many that really know their stuff. Allot of us do lookout for eachother, even those whom we haven't even met in person. I am sure the OP is a great person, but once somebody started to question your outrageous price "whether being a smart ass or not", your claws came out and you were very condescending.

Haha I know Parks, it's all good. But I will sell it to you for 1100, not 1200, just becasue I like you. When do you want to meet up and give me the cash.

I'll take 85% profit anyday then go buy another.

Oh, and you only get the 1pmag that came with it, I want the rest of them. Maybe I will leave the 30rds in there tho, but probably not.

Serious note, I need to get my gun club app in, FML been too busy.

Haha I know Parks, it's all good. But I will sell it to you for 1100, not 1200, just becasue I like you. When do you want to meet up and give me the cash.

Oh, and you only get the 1pmag that came with it, I want the rest of them. Maybe I will leave the 30rds in there tho, but probably not.

Serious note, I need to get my gun club app in, FML been too busy.

You need to get on the ball since I don't go to the track right now we can still have a sporty measuring contest

It's not mainly your asking price, it's your jerky attitude about your asking price. "Supply and demand, bitch!" says it all....

My reactions are were in response to what others have posted.

I don't consider it a gouge if there are sellers out there like Gander Mountain listing it for $1500.

And as I have said before, some folks see an asking price and act as if there is no such thing as bargaining or negotiation.

I never said price was firm or that I was not open to offers.

I don't see anything disrespectful or offensive in my original post to begin with.

The backlash I got from it included my link not working for my gay pictures and whatever.

I responded to sarcasm, disrespect, shit, etc in the same manner so no one is any better than the other are they?

All open to interpretation and tone is difficult to convey in text anyway.

your price is too high. end of story.

there's no reason to take it personally or get all butthurt about it. :rolleyes:

I'm not denying how the price could be considered but when anyone sells anything, they almost always price it high and it goes from there.

Nothing taken personal.

In general, I'm a respectable person. But you'll get what you give and vice versa in some cases.

I bought an LC 9 from sonofabeech and found her to be nice and easy to deal with and the price was fair.

That being said, the reason people here are upset with you is that no one appreciates anyone attempting to gouge...

Thanks for the character testimony. I understand what you saying but an asking price is just a starting point. Even someone stated that what you ask for and what you get isn't always the same.

I wasn't any more of a dick to anyone than they were to me.

Thanks for the character testimony. I understand what you saying but an asking price is just a starting point. Even someone stated that what you ask for and what you get isn't always the same.

I wasn't any more of a dick to anyone than they were to me.

/\ /\ /\ This

She asked a price. She didn't ask if you liked the price. Maybe there's someone out there that would bite. If I decided to sell my NSR, I'd ask more than I thought it was worth and more than others were selling-for. Maybe someone will bite. If you don't like her price, move on. Why give her grief? Just mumble under your breath that it probably won't sell for that much, but wish her luck. This is NOT a big deal in the grand scheme. This whole dogpile thing has gotten way out of hand lately. She's not a noob (400+ posts), and handled you all much better than I probably would have.

• Upvote 4

Wait Wait Wait!!! Sonavabeech is a girl?! Did I miss the leg humping welcome thread some how all those years ago....

I flew in under the radar with my intro years ago. I presented myself as an angry war vet amputee with issues. Ain't nobody got time fa that!

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=6682

• Upvote 1

... but once somebody started to question your outrageous price "whether being a smart ass or not", your claws came out and you were very condescending.

I don't believe I was any more condescending to anyone than he or she was to me.

But if you set your asking price for a 15-70% in comparison to other retailers/independent sellers, you're the devil and you should be taken out into the town square and stoned.

But if you set your asking price for a 15-70% in comparison to other retailers/independent sellers, you're the devil and you should be taken out into the town square and stoned.

You would have enough $$$ to get really stoned.

However unintentional that it may have been, I think that most find it insulting that someone would ask such a price when they can be bought for significantly less with the same or more options. Those who dont find it insulting, I think find it funny that someone would be delusional to ask for such a high price

I don't post here all that much and it's not my forum. But, if I was Ben....

I don't believe Ben to be one to make such a rash decision without taking any other possible factors into consideration. But he can speak for himself if he wants.

...gouge my members...
+$200 in comparison to an out of stock Gander Mountain a gouge?
Worst part is, the person that would pay that now, probably isn't allowed to own a gun. And going by the rape pricing, I can't imagine there's much care of that or not.

As a matter of fact, I did decline the sale agreeing with my asking price. After I googled the name and matched up information provided, I found the person was a convicted poacher. As I mentioned before, no dollar amount high enough for me to put a firearm in the hands of a...well, you know. Dude could of been a good guy and learned from his mistakes but it was not within my comfort level.

However unintentional that it may have been, I think that most find it insulting that someone would ask such a price when they can be bought for significantly less with the same or more options. Those who dont find it insulting, I think find it funny that someone would be delusional to ask for such a high price

And again with condescending remarks...

Ok for someone else to admit to take/make a significant profit if given the opportunity but not ok to attempt...What's the difference?