WTF Happened to the Blitz?

Casper

im only into about half the shit they play on the blitz. mostly the older stuff. i listen to qfm96 most of the time... but it will suck if they change. more rock is always good.

i remember when it was magic 99.7 (am i dating myself here?)

im only into about half the shit they play on the blitz. mostly the older stuff. i listen to qfm96 most of the time... but it will suck if they change. more rock is always good.

i remember when it was magic 99.7 (am i dating myself here?)

Hahahaha! :lol:

I remember listening to Skid Row on 107.5, The Power Pig.

It happened right at 10am when viper was supposed to come on. It has been doing that ever since. Blazer and Moe didnt even say anything about it happening. Last thing I heard was them saying they were out... then nothing. :confused:

With a spiked booot! What i dont get is whys the website down too? Thats kinda ghey. Only thing I can come up with is they are finally doing live music via the internet... from their website. :dunno:

They wouldn't stop broadcasting music though for that......

The only reason I've ever heard of a radio station doing this is when they change format or ownership.

I listen to ALL music, except for gay emo shit and just a few rap songs. Rap today sucks compared to what it was in the 80's and 90's.

Skid Row...boy that brings back memories from when I was in 6th grade. :lol: "Monkey Business" and "I remember you".

I listen to ALL music, except for gay emo shit and just a few rap songs. Rap today sucks compared to what it was in the 80's and 90's.

Skid Row...boy that brings back memories from when I was in 6th grade. :lol: "Monkey Business" and "I remember you".

big tymers.........cash money millionaires......

god i miss that was good stuff

big tymers.........cash money millionaires......

god i miss that was good stuff

That was ok...

But I mean old school Too Short, Big Daddy Kane, NWA, Eazy-E, 2-Live Crew, Public Enemy, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Run DMC, Whodini, Kool Moe Dee, AMG, DJ Quick, Hi-C, 2nd II None, etc...

I can't remember it all, but damn I loved it back then.

That was ok...

But I mean old school Too Short, Big Daddy Kane, NWA, Eazy-E, 2-Live Crew, Public Enemy, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Run DMC, Whodini, Kool Moe Dee, AMG, DJ Quick, Hi-C, 2nd II None, etc...

lol well now you are dating yourself man. little before my time. but i guess i never really started listing to different musics till i was in jr high or high school.

Ok so heres the deal with the blitz..

I bought the station and it will be all bike talk all the time.. The shoutbox will be interfaced to a text to voice translation program so whatever you type will be said over the air.

That is all.

That was ok...

Haha! You just described my CD collection in high school!! Good Shit :dj:

Haha! You just described my CD collection in high school!! Good Shit :dj:

I'm 30, so it was more of my elementary and jr.high collection. I had to keep most of them secret from my parents. That was when retailers would sell them to anyone and didn't care. That was when rap was good. Now I'm more of a new rock guy.

Ok so heres the deal with the blitz..

I bought the station and it will be all bike talk all the time.. The shoutbox will be interfaced to a text to voice translation program so whatever you type will be said over the air.

That is all.

That would rock actually.