Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

Watch this in it's entirety "trust me", and I cannot wait until Monday when Glen says that he will expose the truth about what he knows to be 100% true. He has given the President and his staff an ultimatum to tell the truth publicly about just who the Saudi national in custody REALLY is, and why he is going to be deported on Tuesday. Glen says he is a BAD BAD BAD man..........and now has all the proof.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2%80%9Cafter-what-i-have-learned-this-week-im-a-changed-person-%E2%80%9D/

where their is power, their is corruption, anyone who believes the government is doing everything in our best interest is being naive. Political/personal gain, being re-elected, power, and money; I believe are at the top of the list, the well being of America I'm sure is after all of those things. I believe their are a select few with higher morals, but I don't believe they are the majority at this point.

• Downvote 1

I wonder which politician owns or has a stake in a CCTV equipment or installation company?

Not to worry. They'll F-35 it, about one in five of the cameras will work and cost five times budget so they won't be able to afford to deploy them..

Edited by DAC

Much safer in Mexico with the cartels, crooked cops, and roadside bandits. :rolleyes: Canada is better...worse weather but better everything else.

You can go to Canada if you want to, I would much rather go live in Brazil. They have far less strict laws on guns then Canada does

We tend to work ourselves up into a frenzy about what could be coming.... It's effective as we stand and prevent crap laws/rules/infringements. But at the end of the day, America is where I want to be. Even with the current admin.

I'm reading the one in custody is in serious condition but yet to hear exactly what his injuries are. Is this not being reported or have I missed it?

Per Fox news:

The second bombing suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was in serious condition at the same hospital after his capture Friday night. The FBI has not allowed hospital officials to say any more about his wounds or condition.

CNN reports that the bomber's injuries could make it so he can no longer talk.

The tin foil hat crowd are gonna love that one...

He wasn't supposed to live, so what do you expect? I predict that very little we are going to hear from him or about him is going to be truth, I won't even be surprised if he doesnt make it. I am looking forward to Monday, hearing what Glen Beck is going to be blowing the lid off concerning the Saudi national being deported, and who he actually is. I "still" want to know just how the FBI was so positive that it was these 2 guys, of course that answer could very well be obvious. This entire situation reeks, and I am very worried/concerned about what is going on inside the oval office. Martial law was in effect in that city "but call it what you want", and it won't be the last time we see shall that again either.