Can anyone read German, and lend me a hand?

oldschoolsdime92

Some. What do you need to know? It ships worldwide, the item is technically "used" but in mint condition.

translate.google.com says:

HERE YOU ARE BIDDING ON GENUINE YAMAHA PARTS FROM STOCK! HERE ON EMBLEMS, STICKERS, DECALS KITS, GRAPHICSET! INDIVIDUAL PIECES! PLEASE COMPARE THE CODE!! PART OF YAMAHA NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ITEM OR JUST SEND E-MAIL AN ANSWER THE FOLLOWING ARE GENERALLY WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS!

PLEASE NOTE: I PRAY TO UNDERSTAND THAT I RETURN OR EXCHANGE OF THESE AUCTIONS PRECLUDE ....... DO NOT BUY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE!!

ITEMS ARE UNUSED AND IF NOT STATED in mint condition. BUT PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER THAT SOME MAY. ALREADY 10/20/30 YEARS OLD AND CAN BE PARTIALLY ALREADY SEVERAL YEARS IN WAREHOUSE IS! EVENTULLE DAMAGES I GIVE TO!!

DELIVERY IS FREE OF CHARGE AND IS IN GERMANY AS A PACKAGE OR DHL DPD THROW REGISTERED! NO SHIPPING TO PO BOX OR PACKAGE STATION!!

AND OF RECEIPT OF CONTACT THE REVIEW THINK MY WILL AUTOMATICALLY!!

I am german, if you have any more questions ask me.

I know the online translations kind of suck but with some imagination you can make out what it means. If you have questions about this, let me know I can translate it so it makes sense. :-)

Ich bin Deutsche, falls Du noch Fragen hast, frag mich einfach.

Die Online Uebersetzung sind nicht so toll aber mit ein bisschen Einfallsreichtum kann man sich denken was es bedeutet. Falls Du trotzdem noch Fragen hierzu hast, sag Bescheid und ich uebersetze es richtig. :-)

LG

Melli

• Upvote 2

When I moved to the US 4 years ago, I ran into a lot of people that told me they were German but when I changed the language, they were like, "oh I don't speak the language". So that is when I found out that "I am German" and "I am German" do not mean the same thing over here. :-)

QuikAccord, if that is your heritage, it would be cool to speak it and go visit Germany.

When I moved to the US 4 years ago, I ran into a lot of people that told me they were German but when I changed the language, they were like, "oh I don't speak the language". So that is when I found out that "I am German" and "I am German" do not mean the same thing over here. :-)

QuikAccord, if that is your heritage, it would be cool to speak it and go visit Germany.

I know the difference of "I am German" and "I am of German descent" ;)

I agree, I would love to visit Germany and be able to speak the language.

My heritage is German. I have been really wanting to learn the language.

Leider sprechen nicht ich Deutsch. Noch. ;-)

Its my heritage although you would think by my size I was umpa lumpa.

I just want to visit Germany.

• 4 weeks later...