Who still needs their CCW CHL ? ORDN Discount

MidgetTodd

Also looking at doing a Women only class and bringing in a female Instuctor to assist so it will have a females perspective and also a Couples class if anyone has interest in those or another suggestion let me know. Thanks

pm me about the couples class. We've had to develop new rules due to couples attending classes together.

pm me about the couples class. We've had to develop new rules due to couples attending classes together.

Will do.

I assume though prolly the same issue that I am concerned about, arguements and the husband/boyfriend interfering with proper instruction of his woman.

The last two classes had several good ole boys that have shot all their lives..... Worst habits, worst shooters and one failed the class his money was refunded and sent on his way.

i'll check and see if I can get out on some of the dates.

I put a link and like on my training page to your holster page too. If you've got extra holsters made up or cards made yet get some to me and I'll gladly whore you out in class during lesson 4 which is choosing a gun, I combine holster selection in that too and show the different ones I use. I demonstrate with the ISSC and a 19 so if you have one for either of those Ill demo it or if you want to loan me your MP or another you have a holster for I'll demo those too. We've all gotta help each other or the little guys won't make it. I'll help anyone I can that has a related product or service to the class.

Some good info in here and Todd's a good dude. FYI, DD214 does not mean discharged. It use to. I know Guard and reserve get one when they return from deployment. Doesn't mean they are out, just updates to their most recent status from the deployment.

The last two classes had several good ole boys that have shot all their lives..... Worst habits, worst shooters and one failed the class his money was refunded and sent on his way.

This is something I have always tried to avoid when my wife or kids were doing things new, I tell them to listen and try it that way and see which way works better for you.

It was funny the first time the wife went shooting with the boys present and they were trying to sound like experts to her.

This is something the wife and I will have to watch for, we both need to get our CC.

DO you know the regs if your prior military? Ive heard that you dont have to take the class

Google is your friend good sir, this is from the Ohio AG book for CHL.

"A document that shows the applicant is an active or reserve member

of the armed forces, or was honorably discharged within the past six

years, or is a retired highway patrol trooper, or is a retired peace officer

or federal law enforcement officer and who, through the position,

acquired experience with handguns or other firearms that was

equivalent to the minimum educational requirements"

I will add to that. As it says "acquired experience with HANDGUNS" and "equivalent to minimum Ed req". That right there is entirely up to your Sheriffs discression and interpretation of the law as many areas of military never touch a handgun so that does not ness mean you have any exp at all with a handgun. You will have to fill out an ap at the SO and submit it with your Military papers dated within the last 6 years and see what your Sheriff decides as it is up to him or her.