motobro code

jbot

Now that the riding season is awakening in our sad little state, I thought it best that some order be established among our haphazard crooked brethren of riding bros.

I'm not sure if we should call these guidelines "MotoBro Codes" or "BroMoto Codes". Maybe we can reach a consensus.

A few obvious basics have been laid out below. Feel free to add your own.

MotoBro/BroMoto Code

1. Don't call anyone a "bro". What are you, some kinda gaylord?

2. No touching other bros bikes without expressed written and/or verbal condition by said bro. This kind of goes for wives/girlfriends/significant others. Kinda.

3. No posting spoilers of moto races on social media just because you happened to watch the race first. Spoiling races is grounds for immediate suspension of MotoBro/BroMoto status.

4. Seriously, don't call me a "bro", bro.

5. Don't dog on other bros because they ride a cruiser/dirt/touring/squid bike. It is classless.... we are gentlemen, after all.

6. It's not a "clip", you fucking moron. It's called a magazine. FUCK, how many times do I have to condescendingly correct you?

7. All the gear all the time. I guess that's kinda important, right? Maybe I should've put that nearer to the top. You wanna fight about it?

8. The forum is not the place to blabber about your conquests of speed or land speed records runs on 270 or over law enforcement or the chopper. It is not the place to brag about your prowess over a certain backroad.... it's not cool, it's fucking evidence. Also, they're all going to laugh at you.

9. Just because you are fast, does not mean you are not an awful fucking human being.

10. Post pictures of anything with boobs/buttocks.

11. This is kinda pointless, I really just wanted to start something punny with "bro code" involving motorcycles.

12. I thought about deleting this, but now I have too much time invested in it.

• Upvote 3

ok, i thought of one or more

13. should you borrow a bro tool, you should return it. also important is that you return it in the condition you got it. if you eff it up, it is now yours, and you should get your bro a replacement of equal or greater value.

14. if you wreck your bro bike, don't scamper off like a chump. Make it right to your bro, even if it takes you a while. Is a couple grand worth the tattered remains of your dignity?

• Upvote 1

I ride a scooter wearing sunglasses, t-shirt, jeans, flip-flops faster than anyone can down and back on 555, and in fact I have even been able to pass a pick-up truck doing so. Scooters are by far the superior mode of two wheeled transportation. I am super fast riding a scooter and I juggle kittens.

Come at me bro!

• Upvote 2

I approve of this code. Ill add, don't beg for attention from other bros, bro.

If you don't have tits, no one cares about your whiney bullshit, bro.

If you have tits, the above statement is null and void.

Does it count if your a dude with tits ?

5. Don't dog on other bros because they ride a cruiser/dirt/touring/squid bike. It is classless.... we are gentlemen, after all.

I'd like to point out that he said nothing about being nice to scooters.

nope, still stand by it. with freedom, comes the occasional moob.

I disregard anything and everything Uncle Pinko, the wannabe communist-ish MC club prez, says. clearly, he is a deep cover russian agent, here to tear down the fabric of american society.