motobro code

jbot

15. Deck shoes, flip flops and wingtip are not allowed while riding, unless what you riding is a Canam.
16. You are not required to talk to people who say riding bikes are not safe... unless she's doing a photo shoot on your bike.
17. Ice coolers filled with beer and sandwiches always has residence over a passenger who has no arms to carry said ice cooler.

Bro.png

On 4/8/2013 at 11:41 PM, Gunner75 said:

god damn that fucker has bigger tits than my wife!

Hers are better shaped though

I was thinking the same damn thing!

Edited by Fin

On 4/7/2013 at 9:19 PM, NinjaNick said:

Oh, I hate that. Good one.

And no matter how much of a bro u is,,,. Never ever try to pass me on the right (in same lane).  You will be severely beaten at the next stop.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zx3vfr said:

Seriously. Who the fuck cares. If you want to ride without gear knock yourself out. If you want low cut boots jeans and a helmet go for it. America fuck yeah. This thread is absolute shit

:lol: I see the 6" of white bullshit has zapped your sense of humor for the day too

53 minutes ago, Fin said:

The point is... the M1 Garand takes a clip, the spring told the German who is out of rounds and is reloading.

2017-04-08 08_59_50-Start.png

Also played to their advantage by throwing empty Clips to make them think they were out.

8 hours ago, Wandering Soul said:

Those would be the "Enbloc" clip.  And I'd be willing to help empty a few of those.  You reloading brass for M1?

I took the picture after finishing up a reloading session.  The AP ammo on the rh side was mil-surp but the rest was fresh off the press.  All 1000+ rounds are on enblocs.  Amazing that I still have 20-30 more empty clips I didn't use. 

• Upvote 1