Just bought a 2012 Yamaha r6

Mr Anderson

Just traded in my 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250 for a 2012 Yamaha r6. I got it from Iron Pony today and just waiting for all my new gear to come in on Wednesday. I am excited for this season and plan to go on many group rides. I'm off on Saturday and Sunday. I am also back to this site as I plan on riding a lot this season. Just put 28 miles on my r6 and I bought the World GP 50th anniversary edition. No pics yet.

• Upvote 1

Nice!

Hey Shitty

The r6 is fun and handles great. The throttle control takes some getting used to compared to my 250. I'm just using my old gear now but went with alpinestars leather jacket instead of the mesh joe rocket jacket. Actually bought riding boots and a shoei x-12 Bautista. New alpinestars gloves. Just let me know if you guys want to ride.

Mr Anderson, you going to the Epic ride in May?

Yes

Was the 250 blue? Curious because we saw a blue 250 sitting out front when we left the pony today.

The 250 I had was black but I was there early around 11am but not sure where they put it.

Pretty sure it was Black and congrats Erick!

Thanks Shawn

Congrats! Saw a white/graphic R6 at IP today, raven R1 and blue R1 but nothing of the anniversary model.....must have been in the shop getting it's PDI done. Pics!

Yeah I bought the motorcycle on Friday but picked it up this morning. They had to prep it and test ride it. Put like 2 miles on it lol. I got it from service. I was just afraid I would crash it at the lot. The blue r1 was where my r6 use to be.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to riding with everyone.

I was there! Crazy how so many people were at Iron Pony and I didnt even know it... Need to get to this group ride and put some name to faces.... Its a smexy bike

Thanks buddy. Yeah I'm off next weekend and I'm going to Iron Pony to pick up my gear. We can have a group meet up there and put some names to those faces.

Thanks buddy. Yeah I'm off next weekend and I'm going to Iron Pony to pick up my gear. We can have a group meet up there and put some names to those faces.

Thats an idea if anyone is bored saturday and wants to meet up at Iron Pony we can get some lunch or something so far the weather is supposed to be high 50's and sunny so hopefully it stays that way! :D