picked up a new toy today

Turbo810

I stopped in at Marysville Honda while on lunch today and looked at their selections. They had all the 2013 250r, 600rr, and 1000rr Respol's. So sexy but so ugly on that price...They did have a 2011 ZX14 for 10k with less then 3500 miles. Had lots of upgrades, but looked like it had been road hard as hell.

10k? ouch! I got mine brand new for $11699.

thats kinda what i thought, but these sales guys think with tons of upgrades they can sell a bike for a premium.

Shop I bought my 650 at still has the 2007 ZX10R thats fully modded out with around 9500 miles up for sale for 7900 at the time, now they got a price on it for 6500. They tried to tell me the akrapovic system cost over 3500 new, I told him yeah and its used. Then he went on to say, well its got an aftermarket seat, ok so? Well its also got a powercommander thats been dynoed for FOT, yeah so?

Edited by Gunner75

I love the look of the new 300's. My buddy is thinking about getting a ninja 650 or the ninja 300. What color you get?

She bought the white one. We swapped the Roaring Toyz lowering kit over from her 250R and she just installed the Targa fender elim kit, so it looks a little better now vs. the pic :D

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16814

She bought the white one. We swapped the Roaring Toyz lowering kit over from her 250R and she just installed the Targa fender elim kit, so it looks a little better now vs. the pic :D

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16814

Nice ride. I need to post a pic of mine but will do it next week with my gear