Good twisty and "safe" roads around Dayton/Southwest?

Bitani

Look Jr., in your first post you made it very clear you knew where you were. You also made it clear you were going 10 over AND you also made it clear you were willing to go faster. It's a place where people take their families. Maybe you'll feel differently when you have kids of your own when some kid comes ripping through a state park.

Or maybe you'll keep your kid off the pavement...

you should come on down here your tone will change real quick. we don't have to ride a single road that's 10 miles long to ride and that's our day like you guys. you'll be bored to death around your house after a trip down in KY.

I've done a lot of work in the last 14 years in dayton. I've been all over it to know it's no northern KY.

I know of a road that takes about 30-40 mins to complete (at an average speed of 65) that will tire you out from all the curves it has. they're back to back. when you come out of one you're going into another one. imagine that for about 35 mins or so. it's about 50 miles long.

trust me, you'll have a better time on these roads than anything dayton has to offer. if you want to come try it out sometime just hit me up. that's a serious offer.

I agree. A Bitch having to travel down there just for those roads, but they are amazing. Maybe someday when I feel like traveling south I'll see if you would be down for a ride. Be fun to finally meet the one that has been in so many internet scuffles too. :cheers:

He did get jail time. :)

you could ride with this guy^ if you want to get up before the sun comes up lol

aforrest, how many years you been riding down there and had any real kind of trouble?

I know the only real trouble we almost had was a sheriff that thought he owned the world. and he got his ass either fired or he resigned over the shit he said to some of us one day. and I say almost because he didn't do anything but talk shit to us while we were at a common rest stop everyone uses. trying to scare us for what ever reason.

since 2003 I've never had anyone do something like that to me or the group I've been riding with.

Edited by serpentracer

you should come on down here your tone will change real quick. we don't have to ride a single road that's 10 miles long to ride and that's our day like you guys. you'll be bored to death around your house after a trip down in KY.

I've done a lot of work in the last 14 years in dayton. I've been all over it to know it's no northern KY.

I know of a road that takes about 30-40 mins to complete (at an average speed of 65) that will tire you out from all the curves it has. they're back to back. when you come out of one you're going into another one. imagine that for about 35 mins or so. it's about 50 miles long.

trust me, you'll have a better time on these roads than anything dayton has to offer. if you want to come try it out sometime just hit me up. that's a serious offer.

I was sarcastic, not sure if you took it that way. :cool: -- Been down in Ky quite a few times too.