Pine Creek and Hanging Rock OHV trail systems

max power

Who has ridden these trails?

Are they worth driving the extra miles to get there over going to Wayne?

Looks like some pretty good elevation changes at both areas.

Been to the Hanging rock area, once. IMO no don't drive that much farther. It is a real nice park, but a lot smaller than Nelsonville. The sport quad loves it thou, I drove the whole park area around 2 hrs, lots of nice jumps. Trails are a lot better maintained and marked a lot better as well. I drive right by there on my way to WV. And only stopped once, from there it's only like 60 more miles to Grandma's...Here's a link to a video a guy I know live's in Ky and he used to ride there a lot till he sold his quad. Oh yea and the only trail head for Hanging rock has like 7 parking spots! There are other off road areas to park if you can find them...Elevation changes, maybe but nothing difficult here at all, that is if you stay on the marked trails. I left once for the hill climb off the power line trail. That said would be a great place to take beginner riders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66M1Tw9rEWc

Edited by M_Quick

I definitely plan to hit some other places this year. I watch Fishers ATV world every week and have a couple spots within a couple hours that I will be hitting this year. one is up by Youngstown.

You bubby's need to hit bear creek if your dirt hoppin. It's worth a day at least once. Above freezing would be muddy fun.

BC is great but be warned in the mud if you have nerf bars, man does that mud pile up.... As the day warms and more riders it gets thick and sticky like a clay mud.... Still fun though if you are prepared...

I definitely plan to hit some other places this year. I watch Fishers ATV world every week and have a couple spots within a couple hours that I will be hitting this year. one is up by Youngstown.

Let me know when you hit up the one by youngstown I might go too