Delta Epsilon is now a Dealer for Templar Tactical

MidgetTodd

Like the title says, we are now a dealer for Templar Tactical. If you are looking for a quality Titainuim can, Templar is getting stellar reviews everywhere. As with anything else we do, we will make the best deal possible. I just ordered 4 cans to have at the shop as demos and will be planning several shoots for you guys looking into the Suppressor market to see what they do first hand.

Check out their site www.templartacticalfirearms.com if you see something you like I'll get it ordered for you and at a very good price.

Guys. Templar Tactical are good people and they make a great product. He just quit his regular job and is now doing suppressors full time. The approach he has taken on suppressor design is pretty cool.

Like I said, Great product, and good people. Do not hesitate to get one of their cans..

Guys. Templar Tactical are good people and they make a great product. He just quit his regular job and is now doing suppressors full time. The approach he has taken on suppressor design is pretty cool.

Like I said, Great product, and good people. Do not hesitate to get one of their cans..

Yes, true.

I've spent a lot of time on the phone with Curtis the last week setting up our account and he is a great guy that takes great pride in his product. I ordered cans of each caliber but 338 to demo for people on the fence. You won't find a better can near Templars price nor a better warranty.

Anyone even considering it should get on board now though. He is not buried in backorders yet, but I'm sure he will be soon.

They show them on the Magpul site for $29

We are going to order some of them as soon as the distributor gets them in. Right now they aren't shipping alot of stuff to the distributors, Im assuming because they are spending time getting ready to move and making pmags at 110%