4/20 Wayne ride!!!

max power

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry brandon i know i promised you a tent spot
no problems man original plan was to sleep in my truck:D, No worries catch you on the trails next time. I might be out there more until i get my other toy fixed haha:p. So what are the shenanigans that go on? what do i need to bring beside the quad,gas,snacks,my track record right now a first aid kit, beer aloud at said camp zone?:confused:

no problems man original plan was to sleep in my truck:D, No worries catch you on the trails next time. I might be out there more until i get my other toy fixed haha:p. So what are the shenanigans that go on? what do i need to bring beside the quad,gas,snacks,my track record right now a first aid kit, beer aloud at said camp zone?:confused:

beer and other party supplies are required

lol Saturday is 420! :D

Yup you about got it covered, my old lady will cook breakfast saturday morning as long as people chime in saying they want breakfast, if not I will fend for myself or just have her make me something. My plans and these can change if u guys want is to hit the trails by 11 on saturday. Max will have his cheeseits dust, I will grab a lunchable or two for trails/lunch and then as far as dinner we usually just fend for ourselves but if someone needs microwave or stove or something they are more than welcome to use my camper for that type stuff.

I would recomend bringing a towel and stuff to wash up with, i am betting it will be pretty muddy this weekend.

And yes, I can have you a tent spot ready or truck spot just let me know what u need. and yup beer is definitely aloud at camp. they even sell it there if you run out.

Edited by bowdog

BUMP, get your shit together bubby's!

Picking the 450 up from Extreme Tech tonight, she got all new fluids, valves checked, new shoes and a little tuning! ;)

Got my trail pass today, and also reserving 2 for breakfast! You said about 11am right?

permit_zps80ecb109.jpg

Yea I only plan to stay Friday night, what time u all meeting Friday? Breakfast I was just gonna bring donuts.

I will do breakfast and will count you in...looks like everyone is just coming down Saturday morning and staying Saturday night.

Yea was a great time, good food and good riding weather. And Steve did not fail to entertain us, yet again, Thx bubbys!

http://www.ohioriders.net/showpost.php?p=986532&postcount=42

:lol:I had a feeling this would be the first video posted!! good ride and good bubby's, cant wait to do it again soon!!