4/20 Wayne ride!!!

max power

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sammich maker and I will be down Friday but still not positve on where we will be. still waiting to hear back from the owner of Williams.

We could take over p3, but we'd have to keep the beer in the camper and deal with that dickhead Zimbabwe ranger.

Not sure that is worth it, lol plus dont want the camper trashed first weekend with drunk bubbys spilling beer all over.

99% sure no matter what he is going to work out a spot for us at Williams, might just have to listen to my damn generator all weekend.

What time are you thinkin of rollin down?

Not 100% yet but thinking about taking half a day and heading down around 2. I am meeting the owner of Williams this weekend to discuss my location for the year.

Not 100% yet but thinking about taking half a day and heading down around 2. I am meeting the owner of Williams this weekend to discuss my location for the year.

Sweet!!..i should be able to roll down with ya if that works out for ya

lmao....He's the one that called Tim out for beer breath, after 30 mins of bull shit 1st...

Yup that's the a-hole. The old man that was camping there said the night before they woke them up at 12am knocking on theor camper door and said that he smelled of pot...fucking idiot. Only reason he fucked with me is because I was the only one that had been riding already with mud on me.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by 2talltim

That's why riding down at Elkhorn City KY was so nice this past weekend. Virtually no regulations. Hell, I had a cooler full of beer, and one in my drink holder riding around the trails. Not that it's a great thing to have drunks out on the trail or anything, but we rarely ran into other people out there. And we paced ourselves quite well, and I'm proud to say that!