4/20 Wayne ride!!!

max power

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh tim so where is the unload spot? aka meet spot? down there. Also if i do go down Friday night free camping right?? might just sleep in the old truck

Kinda waiting to see what Adam figures out with setting up his camper this weekend

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That's why riding down at Elkhorn City KY was so nice this past weekend. Virtually no regulations. Hell, I had a cooler full of beer, and one in my drink holder riding around the trails. Not that it's a great thing to have drunks out on the trail or anything, but we rarely ran into other people out there. And we paced ourselves quite well, and I'm proud to say that!

That's a good ride, when the beer outlast the fuel!:drink:

We will be at Williams, Please let me know if u are coming down Friday or Saturday if you plan to camp. Max and I talked to the guy for about 7 hours on Saturday and i know we can have plenty of tent spots but need to know so i can reserve them on friday before everyone else shows. Opening weekend and it will be busy so dont wait until Saturday night and then decide you want to camp.

I'm going to see about making it out there. Is everyone riding quads? Also, I'll need to get a permit sticker I guess...where's the best place to get one?

Good deal! not sure everyone will be on quads I think we might have a bike or two if they show. easiest thing to do is just meet us at Williams Camp grounds, you can by a day, weekend, or yearly permit there.

Might be a big damper in my weekend plans. I am currently working on my house and the contractor friend I have helping me was going to work on it next week. Now he's scheduled overtime at his regular job and can't work on it next week or next weekend. So now he wants to do it on Saturday, and I should really be there a while he is working on it. It's not that I don't trust him it is just that I am paying him by the hour every hour I am there helping him his time off o'clock. I will have to just wait and see what we get done tomorrow morning and thursday morning. Fucking sucks but priorities are priorities.

Might be a big damper in my weekend plans. I am currently working on my house and the contractor friend I have helping me was going to work on it next week. Now he's scheduled overtime at his regular job and can't work on it next week or next weekend. So now he wants to do it on Saturday, and I should really be there a while he is working on it. It's not that I don't trust him it is just that I am paying him by the hour every hour I am there helping him his time off o'clock. I will have to just wait and see what we get done tomorrow morning and thursday morning. Fucking sucks but priorities are priorities.

Understand bubby, we will miss ya but there is all spring, summer, and fall to make up for it. Now that we have a full spot at Wayne and Shaun will have one soon we will be down ALOT more this year.

I havent totally ruled it out yet. Im finishing my porch that i started 10years ago, back when i ran out of money and talent. I never boxed the eves, never put soffit and facia on it and never put step flashing on the shingles. So now i have some water damage and the birds have made a mess up in there. So a guy i work with that used to build houses for a living agreed to help me do it for $10 a hour and i supply the beer. He told me he garentees it wont be over $400 and i spent $500 at lowes Sunday for the materials, so i dont think $900 is all that bad to git'r dun, and that includes soffit for the porch celing. Plus ive called out a couple estimates for a new sidewalk and remove the shitty paver stones that never stay in place.

Im out for the trail riding too, we didnt get as much done on my house today as i would liked to. It was such a bad day my buddy accually said he was not charging me for it. So we need to get shit done Saturday. if i didnt have to send my cold weather riding pants back for replacment i would ride the Vee down with my tent and sleeping bag saturday afternoon and party it up for the night, who knows maybe i still will.