4/20 Wayne ride!!!

max power

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea...looooong time ago. traded it for a yz250...the yz ended up having too many problems for my liking and i ended up selling it and never replacing it :(

id like to get another dirt bike though once i get to phoenix...endless desert to ride lol

and i couldnt take the grizz to wayne anyways....no title = no tags....and the VIN had been ground off, so no chance to get tags for it (dont judge...i inherited the thing, and my dad purchased it from a friend of his who swore it was legit and the title was just missing....overlooked the missing VIN and by the time he found out, didnt care since he never rode it at state parks)

Edited by Steve Butters

Where are you gheys thinking about parking/camping?

Camping and gheys? who said anything about a over nighter? You not trying to turn this into a broke back trip, lol...

but for real pending now mishaps or breakdowns on my WV trip the weekend before the 20th, I will be at wayne with you bubbies...

Williams?

Works for me, I will call him today to make sure we can get a bunch of people in, with all the regulars and being opening weekend it might get tight. I will see if we can have the lower bowl as planned last year. Also remember showers at Williams are no where near as nice as Begleys. Just looking out for you bubbys! ;)

Gump if you are in thats awesome!!