Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'tire'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Lounge
    • Introductions
    • Daily Ride
    • Ride Routes and Reports
    • Tech and Tips
    • Track is Crack
    • Play in the Dirt
    • Pics and Vids
    • Dumpster
    • Website Info
  • Market Place
    • Other Stuff
    • Sponsors
    • Reviews

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start






How did you hear about us?

Contact Name

Contact Number

Additional Info

Found 7 results

  1. Just listed this on CL, got a different set of wheels for my Monster so these came off. They're in great condition, just a bit dusty right now. These came off a '14 Monster 1200S, should be able to fit other similar single-sided swingarm Duc's. Link below, email there, or my username here at gmail.com for faster response as I'm not checking on here often! https://dayton.craigslist.org/mpo/d/ducati-monster-1200s-wheels/6741781605.html
  2. I have a 180/55/17 Dunlop Q2 for sale. It is a trackday take off with plenty of life for someone who doesn't do trackdays. No section of the tire is to the wear bars. Estimated remaining life is: Left side 70% remaining life Center 80% remaining life Right side 20% remaining life Price: $50 OBO I will get a picture up when I get back in town.
  3. 120/70/17 front 190/55/17 rear Date codes - 2018 Came on my R1 when I bought it - tires were brand new. Maybe 50 miles on them before I took them off to replace with Q4's for track. Tires have been stored indoors. Retail is around $400 for the pair.
  4. The R1 came with what seem to be pretty much brand new Michelin PR5's but I'll be replacing them with Dunlops. Front: 120/70/17 Rear: 190/55/17 $200? $300? $400? $1,000,000? Any takers?
  5. Michelin Power Cup VB 120/70 R 17 - $150Michelin Power One A 180/55/ ZR 17 - $200$250 for the pair, Front - $150, Rear - $200
  6. Anybody on here do tire balancing? I think my front tire lost some weights & I’m getting some vib’s. I always go to Hoblick but our schedules conflict something fierce & lives about 45 mins away now. I don’t want to go to IP.
  7. Rear huggers are an essential piece of bodywork to protect the rear shock from road debris flung from the tire. Typically these huggers aren’t much to look at but the guys at Puig have changed that offering these unique, yet functional huggers available from Riders Discount. Available for a variety of makes and models. Molded after the OEM hugger, the fit is sure to be perfect for easy installation. Puig does include hardware. Available in both carbon look (pictured) and matte black, these replace the existing hugger. Accenting the hugger is matching name plate badges that are riveted in place. While these huggers are not actual carbon fiber, they are incredibly light weight. The Puig hugger is available for most modern sportbikes. For more information, or if you'd like to place an order give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. You can also send a PM through this forum, or an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!
  • Create New...