Will also consider Cash + firearm(s) as long as you're bringing $2k cash to the table. Specifically, I am interested in shotguns, carry revolvers, and possibly .22lr handguns.
We can talk about pricing, and what's reasonable. In fully track-ready condition, this bike is worth a solid $3100, but I understand that there's some expense and time left to fix it.
Many of you have seen my bike at trackdays, or at least in pictures. I've had it up for sale a couple of times for $3500, which I think is pretty fair in good condition (previously, it hadn't been on the ground since it was lowsided as a street bike)
- engine is SOLID. It's a honda. around 11k miles, and never even hiccuped for me.
- full Arata titanium exhaust, which sells for $850.
- CRG levers
- Penske shock
- Scotts damper
- 43, 45, and probably a couple other rear sprockets.
- woodcraft rearsets
- vortex(?) clip-ons
- vortex triple clamp (not installed, but easy swap)
- upper fairing is currently broken, but it really should be an easy fix w/ some fiberglass repair.
- the throttle cables are currently snapped - new ones are on my kitchen table
- that Arata exhaust is slightly broken right now. At worst, it needs a new can. at best, the current one needs some new rivets. - FIXED
- needs a fairing stay (have that ordered though) - FIXED
- brakes work, but the bracket portion of the MC is broken.
- will need a new set of rubber before it can be ridden.
- Salvage WI title. Not in my name, but you can be 100% sure it's not stolen. I have the physical copy of the title.
- needs woodcraft or stock rear brake lever.
- gauges MAY need replaced (if you care about gauges)
THE BIKE DOES START AND RUN, i just can't rev it w/o throttle cables
This bike took me to "Advanced" with NESBA, and I've done all my races on it. It has performed pretty much flawlessly, and in return, I tossed it down the track. All it's done is ask for more.
$2900 (negotiable - honestly, this thing is changing on a weekly basis, so PM me if you want to stop by and see it, or want current pics)
Bike is in Parma.
Can meet or deliver in OH. Pit-bull TRS can be 'packaged' into the bike cost for $100
Edited by redkow97, 14 October 2011 - 09:30 AM.