car-jacker shoots himself in head on live TV

redkow97

I'm just wondering what else he did that we haven't heard about yet.

This was reported as a carjacking and high-speed chase. But what was he running from in the first place, and what was 'worth' killing himself prior?

There's got to be a body somewhere.

Youtube already took down one of these videos so here is a mirror and one you don't have to sign it for.

http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/2ZCKHP14JGXS6QHF

good find. Other people told me YouTube had taken the video down, but I found two versions online right before I posted.

I assume people will continue to re-post it though.

Dude had to have been on some sort of drug, seems he was running from imaginary zombies or something? Either way, a stupid end to a stupid crime :nono: carjacking isn't worth dying over. He wasn't eating face so that would rule out bathsalts, right? :dunno:

It's worth being shot over. This guy knew the rules and made sure justice was served.

Meh....shot, yes.....dead, not really. Although, I dont know his criminal history so its possible he did everyone a favor by pluggin' himself. Either way, I dont care THAT much but imo it seems he used excessive force on himself.....so who does his family sue now?:D

Meh....shot, yes.....dead, not really. Although, I dont know his criminal history so its possible he did everyone a favor by pluggin' himself. Either way, I dont care THAT much but imo it seems he used excessive force on himself.....so who does his family sue now?:D

The manufacturer of the gun is who they'll sue. That and the police for attempting to arrest him for carjacking and causing undue stress. If he would have been allowed to roam free with a loaded gun stealing cars nobody would have been harmed until the police escalated it:what:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Why is the anchor so p!ssed off? They cut away from it before he started saying "get off it".

He may have not known that it was cut off the air at that time. Looks like he was watching a monitor. As far as him getting "pissed", it might have been just him trying not to show anymore of some turd offing himself on live TV.

He may have not known that it was cut off the air at that time. Looks like he was watching a monitor. As far as him getting "pissed", it might have been just him trying not to show anymore of some turd offing himself on live TV.

Makes sense. Still, the damage was done already, so to speak.