Soa

Reimbrandt

How many of the people who talk shit about it have actually watched enough of the show to get into it? I started watching back in my pirate days when I was actually a patched member in an mc. I still watch now even tho I've progressed to an atgatt liter-class sport bike rider because its a really good show. Tonight's episode was fucking nuts btw, I had to avoid this thread until I got home from work at 12:30 and watched it on DVR. Gonna be a crazy season and we have our new villain in pope.

How many of the people who talk shit about it have actually watched enough of the show to get into it? I started watching back in my pirate days when I was actually a patched member in an mc. I still watch now even tho I've progressed to an atgatt liter-class sport bike rider because its a really good show. Tonight's episode was fucking nuts btw, I had to avoid this thread until I got home from work at 12:30 and watched it on DVR. Gonna be a crazy season and we have our new villain in pope.

Last nights show was Zero to 60 in 2 seconds. I think the addition of Jimmy Smits is going to be interesting. And I am glad to see Danny Trejo back, he is awesome!.

Wow, only 2 pages til the pirate bs started....lol

Well I watch it, seems to be as good an entertainment as there is anymore on TV what with all the reality and 'intelligence assaulting' poor excuses for comedies permeating the boob tube anymore....although I suppose they are in some ways entertaining to some as well. Haven't seen the season opener yet tho, but its on the dvr waiting...;)

My favorite shows are typically reality in nature ( or as real as reality tv will allow with a modest amount of drama ) along the likes of Discovery, History, Military, and TLC channels......or it's 2 wheeled racing of some sort.

Now, when I want fiction, it better be a fucking gore fest of flesh torn from bone and bloody entrails being vomited from dead men walking and getting dropped by more flying bullets than an Oklahoma school yard.

A chosen few sitcoms get watched at our house, but the majority of our TV entertainment includes some sort of educational enlightenment. Occasionally we do partake in something outside of the norm from time to time, but it's not often unless the wife manages to get the remote from me :D

you liked Devils Ride didnt you?

lol :D

My favorite shows are typically reality in nature ( or as real as reality tv will allow with a modest amount of drama ) along the likes of Discovery, History, Military, and TLC channels......or it's 2 wheeled racing of some sort.

Now, when I want fiction, it better be a fucking gore fest of flesh torn from bone and bloody entrails being vomited from dead men walking and getting dropped by more flying bullets than an Oklahoma school yard.

A chosen few sitcoms get watched at our house, but the majority of our TV entertainment includes some sort of educational enlightenment. Occasionally we do partake in something outside of the norm from time to time, but it's not often unless the wife manages to get the remote from me :D

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. Last night was pretty wicked too. Man.....can't get it out of my head. Call me a sissy or whatever, but that shit was damn near the curb stomp in American History X.

Agree!! I liked him too and thought he would play a big part this season, just didnt realize his "big part" would be over so quick.