assholes strike again...

serpentracer

Trolls? Nah more like Douchtards!

Meet Andrew, he's 13, he has down syndrome and cerebral palsy. He's deaf (hence limited sign language/ no verbal communication ), he's tube fed up to 16 hours a day, and his mobility is done through scooting on his butt. He can walk with a walker but not for more than a minute. He sits in a wheelchair while out of the house.

You seriously want to troll this? Bring it fuckers!

Edited by slingingchic
  • Upvote 1

That's Exarch's job....wait till he gets the one year ban please.

Sucks when someone talks about your kids don't it? Sorry, but I'm glad your on the other side of this boat now ;)

I know he Isn't your biological kid, but that seems to make no difference in pissing someone off. Maybe you will think twice about doing the same next time now that it has been done to you.

Take that how you will, I really don't care.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I bet he collects disability from the gov too. tell him to get up get those lazy legs working so he can pay back us tax payers.
+1

His shity mother didn't bother aborting him now we all have to flip the bill.

Sucks when someone talks about your kids don't it? Sorry, but I'm glad your on the other side of this boat now ;)

I know he Isn't your biological kid, but that seems to make no difference in pissing someone off. Maybe you will think twice about doing the same next time now that it has been done to you.

Take that how you will, I really don't care.

the top 2 make me wonder just what the fuck is wrong with them, and the last makes me wonder how the tard even stumbled his way into a vagina to impregnate that poor unsuspecting woman, what with the lack of a functioning brain and all.

• Upvote 1