Who wears armor and what do you wear?

JStump

Depends on which bike... And what type of riding...

Minimum is helmet, jacket, gloves, low cut street boots

Maximum is helmet, 1 piece, back/chest protector, padded compression shorts, gauntlets, race boots

I always bring my white oakleys, white watch, flip flops, and flat bill with me, so'st to look awesome once I'm at point B.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go with Kevlar jeans this year and maybe some knee armor underneath. I was thinking about a pair of AS Vapor knee guards. My 2 season old Joe Rocket boots are still decent. Low cut though. I might want to upgrade to a leather street jacket. I'm not gonna get a jacket until I get back to the gym and get my fat ass in shape again. Right now I have a S&S textile with shoulder, elbow and back armor and a mesh jacket with the same armor. I have to check the fit though, I had more muscle on me and a smaller waist when I bought them. My gloves are a lil weak. Looking for something a little heaver with better palm protection. Might make a trip to Iron Pony soon.  I'm sure I'll learn a lot about gear on my first ride with the group.