conti motion vs pilot road 2

oldschoolsdime92

PR2s are the best STREET tires I have used to date.

Never ridden on Contimotions, but I did go through 2 or 3 sets of Conti Road Attacks which I liked a lot. The grip was about the same between the PR2 and CRA, maybe a slight edge to the PR2. PR2 lasted longer due to the dual compound.

Edited by Tpoppa

Im contemplating this same thing. The Price of the Conti Motions is hard to beat and even if I get a third less miles it still the same price per mile. give or take. Ive always run Pilot powers and 2cts though and they are both a great tire.

I've run the road2's on two different bikes now and love them. No experiance with the conti's, sorry can't help with that. I road my first track day on the pr2's and had no problems. Seams I keep changing them out early as it seems I plan long trips close to the end of tire life. I am still getting 6-7 thousand from the rear. Somebody with better self control on the throttle should see a fair bit more.

I have Conti Motions on the S3 now, they will probably be switched to the PR2's or 3's when they go away.

I like the Conti Motions, but the PR2's seem to be a better all around tire to me...