Honey Badger

Carwhore

Is a BMF!

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2011/10/15/aacs-mpw-honey-badger-dont-care/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WtNyeU4ZXY

101211od_ausa11137.jpg

101211od_ausa11138.jpg

101211od_ausa11144.jpg

101211od_ausa11147.jpg

Advanced Armament Corp. debuted this little honey at AUSA. It’s a low vis carbine designed to bring the potency and range of the 300 BLK round into the workspace of the 9mm H&K MP5 and MP7. Those sub-machine guns run pretty quiet, but using a can AAC optimized for this platform, the Honey Badger (AACs internal nickname for the nasty little thing), hits 125db, dry. Not bad for a full power cartridge in a gun that has more can than barrel. There is a second version of the Multi-Purpose Weapon with a longer handguard that covers the can. A fine CQB assaulter’s weapon, the longer handguard offers more real estate up front for lights, lasers and the like.

The MPW runs an AR style lower and takes all standard AR mags. The buffer system was shortened and the lower modified to accept the custom, adjustable stock. At the moment there are only six of these guns in existence and judging from the appearance of #000006 they are all running hard to prove their place on the battlefield.

My firearms instructors kept talking about this video and how it was the funniest thing on the web. I checked it out and its pretty stupid to me. Some of the instructors even had custom patches made for the HONEY BADGER DONT GIVE A SHIT idea, and wore them on their range vests.