Top 5 Reasons Harleys are Better Than Crotch Rockets

jblosser

:+15million::lol:

Haha, funny... "Look at the passenger seat on an average sport bike. It's the size of a postage stamp"

Uh, thats a good thing! To ensure that oversized asses can not fit. A brilliant piece of engineering in my opinion.

Unlike the Harley that accommodates large ass, extra large ass, extra large old ass, etc..

Yes, the hog will haul them all

Sport bike riders don't have to make lists. I'm surprised this guy could stop working on his glorified 1930's tractor motor long enough to compile it. Harley is great if you like 1947 technology at 2011 prices. I make sure the back end of my fzr is always clean so the geezer glides have something nice to squint at.

What's funny is when you get those people say I buy Harley because its American made and they drive a Toyota tacoma or tundra lol
My 11 Accord is much more American made than my Harley.:) It's kind of a World bike.:D

Wheels made in Austrailia

German Tires

Italian brakes "Brembo"

Showa front fork

Engine cast in Canada

Japanese electronics

Now all I need is a "Made in China" American flag to show all you ricers how patriotic I am.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is everything that is wrong with that:

#5 Sure they have better resale value, but that's just because the owner gets sick and tired of it killing their ears and sells it while it's new.

#4 Harley might be easier to customize, but neither is more or less customizable, for the right price anything can be customized just right.

#3 Riding a Harley in a "relaxed position" is good and all, but the exhilaration from riding in a racing position is just awesome!

#2 The "american sound" is actually just the sound of your eardrums melting

#1 No offense here, but almost every woman I've ever seen on the back of a Harley was old, wrinkled, and some of them are a lil chubby. I'm sure they were fine back in their prime though!

There. Disproved. ;)

Yes I know this is all in good fun, I don't mean any harm!

Fully customizable.... just pick your "custom" accessory right out of our corporate accessory catalog.

:nono:

One guy at work was talking about how he was saving up for his "intake cone" for his bike. Something like 800 bucks :wtf:.

After he walked away, I asked another guy who rides a Harley what he was talking about, and if he was paying 800 bucks for an airfilter. He laughed and said, well yeah, but that includes installation. He loves guys like that, cause he built his bike almost entirely out of factory take off parts. Hes got under 2 grand in his bike because of it, and i like it more than most Harleys, short of the XR1200X.

I love the one about the harley's exhaust note. Sounds like flatuance. Maybe that's why all those "good looking" womens are so attracted.

Set up an Italian twin with a nice pipe. It's got all the rumble and roar, without the potato potato stutter.:)

• Upvote 1

I am not a fan of crotch rockets nor HD's.....Street Bikes hurt me physically....I can't sit that way for very long.....HD's are what I call

chihuahua bikes......all bark and no bite.....

2008 Harley FLHTC Custom Bobfork - $87000 (Las Vegas)

If you are looking for a chrome plated sub-tech slow no stopping lousy cornering oil leaking louder than Crackatoa motorcycle with black and white tv era technology that you can pay too much for then this bike is for you. This bike will make up for your tiny manhood and eggshell ego and is perfect for that fat-#### tits on the ground tattooed smelly bovine nearly toothless "old lady" you lug around with you every where you go just so you don't have to kiss her goodbye. Now you can show up at biker events and mingle with other beer-aholic losers who play dress up with the black outfits and stupid vests covered in dumb slogan patches and cheesy trinket buttons and pretend like you're a "son of anarchy." This bike has enough chrome on it to blind you on a sunny day and enough money invested in it to keep my kids from having descent shoes or dental care. Why should they be different from Mom and Dad...right? If you buy it this week I'll throw in every other dumb thing I've bought just because it says "Harley" on it. Once you throw a leg over this beauty you can run that movie in your head where you're the big hero and chicks flock around you like flies. Actually those are flies, but your friends will tell you how "bad to the bone" you look and make you feel special spouting words like "screming eagle" and "stage one kit" and that alone is priceless in a world where you can get a personality from a dealership. So don't wait. Bust out that wallet tethered to you with a dog chain and plop down your kids college tuition and you can fantasize about being a man. This is your chance.

• Upvote 1