I like milf and cookies

• Supporting Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
  • Joined June 9, 2009
  • Name: Richard Cranium
  • Bike(s): '03 crf450r sumo - '08 GSX650F

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:19 PM

Not *my* reasons... Arrived in my inbox.

by Pete Schultz
HD Forums

We've all had the Harley vs. sportbike argument. And if you haven't, you will now.

Sure, it's not the most original subject to argue about. And it solves almost as much as pissing into the wind. But there's a good reason it'll never go away. It's damn entertaining--and more so when it's done in good fun.

Of course, there's a whole group of folks who subscribe to the whole "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" school of reasoning. I can hear my mom saying it now. But if I listened to everything she said, I'd never have started riding motorcycles in the first place. So here we go...

Reason #5: At Some Point, You Might Want to Trade Up
Harley's have resale value! If you ever decide to sell your Harley, it'll have value no matter how hard you rode it!

Because Harleys can be rebuilt and reused, there's always a demand for used bikes and parts. In some instances, vintage or older Harleys will even increase in value. Remember, there are collectors worldwide hoarding motorcycles and anything associated with them, so even your used H-D riding gear can be valuable.

When crotch rockets are sold, they have virtually no resale value. Which is why they're usually used for targets at rifle ranges. Or boat anchors. Of course, crotch rocket riding gear can always be sold to circuses or rodeos for the clowns.

Reason #4: A World of Infinite Possibilities
You can make them your own--Harley-Davidson motorcycles are the most customizable bike in the world.

The Motor Company sells a huge selection of parts and accessories. Harley owners can choose to ride their bike as is or customize it to the max! There's no limit to the choices; paint, chrome, exhaust, handlebars, seats, wheels, front forks. You name it, and you can change it. Plus, there are infinite performance parts available for the motor.

Crotch rocket owners get to choose from plastic bits or flashing colored lights which belong on a Christmas tree. The neon colored helmets--ugh, like the ones with the mohawks--uber-loud leathers and ridiculous racing stickers barely warrant a mention here.

Reason #3: So Where Exactly is That Fire?
Harley riders are in relaxed positions, so we can enjoy cruising in style. We know life isn't a race.

With your feet forward on pegs or floorboards, arms relaxed, and ass planted on a cushioned seat, it's all about the ride. Harleys feel carved from solid steel--they own the road. In contrast, crotch rocket riders whiz around on bikes made from recycled milk and pop jugs. And they ride hunched over with their butts propped up on a hard plastic seat like they have hemorrhoids.

Seriously, who really looks like they're enjoying the ride more? Harley riders? Or the dorks on the day-glow rice grinders? We all know the answer.

Reason #2: The Sound and the Fury
The rumble of the American-made motor, glowing paint, mirrored chrome and lack of plastic make for a motorcycle that commands respect and admiration.

In contrast, crotch rockets are clad in recycled pieces of plastic and make weird noises. Any chrome is simulated, and the motor is so ugly to look at that it's hidden behind a neon-colored plastic cover emblazoned with stickers. Seriously, one look at the mess of pipes and wires behind the faring, and you'll realize why you can barely see any mechanical bits on these bikes.

Unfortunately, you can still hear them. And the exhaust note sounds like a herd of mosquitoes buzzing. It's just plain annoying.

Reason #1: You Had to See This One Coming...
Now, it's not like I'm writing up the recipe for cold fusion. The number one reason Harleys are better than crotch rockets should be obvious.

Which bike do you see more good looking women on back of? No doubt about it, chicks dig Hogs. Look at the passenger seat on an average sport bike. It's the size of a postage stamp and as comfortable as an iron maiden. And while women are more than happy to slip into heels which promise medieval levels of torture, they prefer the laid back riding style--and the bonus vibration--of a proper motorcycle.

The shiny chrome, black leather and trick paint jobs on Harley-Davidson motorcycles will lure the strippers right off the pole and onto the back seat! Good girls go to college, bad girls go everywhere on Harleys!

#2 Casper

Casper

The friendly cracker.

• Administrators
  • 28,601 posts
  • Joined June 16, 2006
  • Name: Ben
  • Bike(s): 2012 Daytona 675R

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. That's priceless.

I'm not hating on Harley's, not at all. I don't have anything against them. But, these would most certainly NOT be my reasons for buying a Harley. :lol:

#3 kawi kid

kawi kid

Your Happy MOD-CZAR

• Moderators
  • 23,970 posts
  • Joined February 26, 2008
  • Name: mod czar!
  • Bike(s): Space Shuttle Door Gunner

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:34 PM

Heeeaaarrrrr da furrrrrriezzzzzzz!!!!!

#4 NinjaDoc

NinjaDoc

Stuck in Flat land

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Joined June 2, 2011
  • Name: Nivin
  • Bike(s): 2008 VFR

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

Is this a satire :D

#5 ohiomike

ohiomike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined June 9, 2010
  • Name: glide
  • Bike(s): '03 FXDWG, '83 KZ750LTD twin-Belt Drive

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

Ehh, I just scanned it. Some people are just too much. Yep, HD's are different than other bikes. To each his own. Just ride, be safe and make it back home in one piece.

2crlumf.jpg

#6 Casper

Casper

The friendly cracker.

• Administrators
  • 28,601 posts
  • Joined June 16, 2006

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

Ehh, I just scanned it. Some people are just too much. Yep, HD's are different than other bikes. To each his own. Just ride, be safe and make it back home in one piece.

Exactly. Saying one is better than the other is ridiculous. It all depends on what you like to do.

#7 BadTrainDriver

BadTrainDriver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Joined November 28, 2009
  • Bike(s): Bikeless, For Now...

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

He's got some valid points...
There might be an HD in my future...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Beegreenstrings

Beegreenstrings

Eeevil Shenanigans

• Supporting Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,043 posts
  • Joined October 28, 2010
  • Name: B
  • Bike(s): 04 VTX1300C 99 Superhawk 996

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

Which bike do you see more good looking women on back of?

Are you serious...

Seriously...

You dont want to go there. Some of the stuff I have seen on the back of a Harleys made my stomach roll and made me thankful that the SuperHawk is as quick out of the hole as it is!
I'm not showing off taking off that quick I just want to get the hell away of whatever that was about to attack you on the back of your bike!

:lol:
1999 Superhawk 996 :read:
"That boy is sharper than Bear Claws and Slicker than goose shit", Thanks Dad.

#9 jester3681

jester3681

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts
  • Joined July 8, 2011
  • Name: John
  • Bike(s): Cannondale Competition Series 3.0

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

I WOULD agree with the customizability thing. Harleys are very, very well supported by both HD and the aftermarket. Everything else is nonsense.
Planning to Erik Buell the bicycle community...

Past bikes: 1968 Honda CB350, 1978 CB750, 1980 CX500, 1981 CX500, 1981 GL500, 1981 Yamaha Virago XV750, 1982 XV750, 1984 Honda VFR750, 1984 NightHawk 700, 1998 VTR1000, 2003 Suzuki GS500.

#10 max power

max power

Broke dick hillbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,941 posts
  • Joined March 7, 2008
  • Name: Wooderson
  • Bike(s): 06 FZ1, 03 Wolverine, 07 400EX

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:55 PM

Gawd that's retarded, but, I know a ton of people who actually think that way....and every one of them has owned a japanese motorcycle at one point.
Creature of habit
2 Yammies, 2 Yotas, 1 Honda & a big ass Burb

IMG_0751-1-1.jpg

Being shot out of a canon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...HST

I definitely spent about 5 mins in the middle hugging the pole too. Just, sitting, hugging the pole. lol.

#11 ohiomike

ohiomike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined June 9, 2010

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:06 PM

Which bike do you see more good looking women on back of?

Are you serious...

Seriously...

You dont want to go there. Some of the stuff I have seen on the back of a Harleys made my stomach roll and made me thankful that the SuperHawk is as quick out of the hole as it is!
I'm not showing off taking off that quick I just want to get the hell away of whatever that was about to attack you on the back of your bike!

:lol:

Dude, I was in Myrtle Beach and the ugliest, widest, nastiest ass's I EVER saw on the back of a bike were riding passenger on the crotch rockets that were coming in from the north. Gross doesn't even come close on the nasty scale. Big black, wide, fat, giggling exposed assmeat......YUK!!!!!!! :eek:

2crlumf.jpg

#12 Casper

Casper

The friendly cracker.

• Administrators
  • 28,601 posts
  • Joined June 16, 2006

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

Dude, I was in Myrtle Beach and the ugliest, widest, nastiest ass's I EVER saw on the back of a bike were riding passenger on the crotch rockets that were coming in from the north. Gross doesn't even come close on the nasty scale. Big black, wide, fat, giggling exposed assmeat......YUK!!!!!!! :eek:

Harley guys don't get these, EVER.

:D

PS: You're welcome, and some might be NWS.

#13 ohiomike

ohiomike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined June 9, 2010

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Oh there's skanks riding on HD's too.....I've just never seen any that nasty....lol

This one bike had a huge rear tire. and the passengers cheeks were hanging out beyond the sides of the fenders....lol

Might be that I got caught behind one in (mostly) stop and go traffic through town. Almost seemed like that mammoth crack was talking....

2crlumf.jpg

#14 imprez55

imprez55

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Joined January 31, 2010
  • Bike(s): '10 600rr (track), '08 Ducati M695

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:17 PM

I WOULD agree with the customizability thing. Harleys are very, very well supported by both HD and the aftermarket. Everything else is nonsense.

Really? The things listed, "paint, chrome, exhaust, handlebars, seats, wheels, front forks" can all be changed on a sportbike as well. Generally these are performance upgrade, but that is kind of the point (along with the riding position).

I really didn't find it that funny; it sounded like too serious of a comment to take as a joke, and too ignorant of both Harleys AND sportbikes to take as a legitimate argument.
NEO No-Mar tire changer and "Sarah McLachlan of motorcycles"

This thread is double-dipped in homosexuality and then lightly sprinkled with, "Can I suck your dick?"

Failsauce.

#15 Isaac's Papa

Isaac's Papa

Shitty Hack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,242 posts
  • Joined January 1, 2008
  • Bike(s): Ducati Multistrada, Monster, Supersport

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

...I'd post something, but I don't want you HD fags getting all butthurt.

I need a bigger garage.

#16 Anden

Anden

3rd Member

• Supporting Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Joined October 30, 2009
  • Name: Lee
  • Bike(s): Speed Triple, Sprint ST

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

Umbrella girls. HD folks just lost their argument. Ha-ha.
More evil. Not so much Knivel.

For you triumph guys www.britrider.com

#17 CBBaron

CBBaron

Learnin' the Ropes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Joined September 16, 2009
  • Bike(s): `04 DL650 Vstrom

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

Reason #5: At Some Point, You Might Want to Trade Up
Harley's have resale value!

Used to have a point there. Still probably true mostly because Harleys never change and sportbike technology improves much more rapidly.

Reason #4: A World of Infinite Possibilities
You can make them your own--Harley-Davidson motorcycles are the most customizable bike in the world.

HDs are the best selling bikes and its mostly about the image. So there is a large amount of image based aftermarket for the bikes. Plus the bikes never change so there are going to be more choices available than for any sportbike model.
But its not hard to customize a sportbike either. Lots of performance goodies and the plastic this article hates on provides a nice canvas if you wish to be more artistic

Reason #3: So Where Exactly is That Fire?
Harley riders are in relaxed positions, so we can enjoy cruising in style. We know life isn't a race.

Matter of opinion. Neither is very comfortable to me which is why I ride a standard.

Reason #2: The Sound and the Fury
The rumble of the American-made motor, glowing paint, mirrored chrome and lack of plastic make for a motorcycle that commands respect and admiration.

Matter of opinion. I hate loud bikes of either persuasion.

Reason #1: You Had to See This One Coming...
Now, it's not like I'm writing up the recipe for cold fusion. The number one reason Harleys are better than crotch rockets should be obvious.

Must be different where this person is from. The average HD rider I see is old and overweight. The women are similar. Rockets are much more popular with the teenagers and twenty somethings and the women on the back are the same.
Sorry I think this is a big fail. Though I agree about the tiny hard seats sportbikes have.

Craig

#18 Pokey

Pokey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,508 posts
  • Joined August 7, 2011
  • Name: Brian
  • Bike(s): 06 Vstrom 1000
    08 WR250R

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

I have totally enjoyed every Harley I have ridden, and they can be ridden at a pretty good pace too.;) As for the best women on back of bikes.....gotta give that to the crotchrocket wenches "AKA seatcovers".

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey 

#19 Isaac's Papa

Isaac's Papa

Shitty Hack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,242 posts
  • Joined January 1, 2008
  • Bike(s): Ducati Multistrada, Monster, Supersport

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

I rode a 2007 RoadKing, and didn't want to give it back. Granted, that was pretty much all 4-lane roads. I rode a Victory up/down OH-800, and that was fun.. but not very comfortable. I'll take my ugly "crotchrocket" any day of the week.

I need a bigger garage.

#20 Jst2fst

Jst2fst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,714 posts
  • Joined July 31, 2010
  • Name: Adrian
  • Bike(s): 2003 Honda CBR 600RR Bumble Bee

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

This just made me laugh on break I needed that.
~ She's dirty, been down a few times a bit older. But she'll show you the time of your life......
-Jst2fst

~ The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long~

If you get into danger just kick it sideways and get the hell out of there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

bowdog : (July 22 2014 - 07:58 AM) First?
Josh1234 : (July 22 2014 - 09:29 AM) That's a confirmed first.
HeavyDuty : (July 22 2014 - 08:42 PM) Stalled my bike out at a light today first time in 20 years. :(
HeavyDuty : (July 22 2014 - 08:57 PM) Not freeloading anymore just paid  for my supporter status.
Josh1234 : (July 23 2014 - 06:29 AM) First!
Josh1234 : (July 24 2014 - 06:17 AM) First!!
JohnG : (July 24 2014 - 11:20 PM) First
Josh1234 : (July 25 2014 - 06:16 AM) Dammit, I couldn't triple up for Friday.
HeavyDuty : (July 25 2014 - 07:55 AM) I almost had a triple a few days back :)
redbarron77 : (July 25 2014 - 11:32 AM) NWS Section updated!  Have a Fappy Weekend!
snot : (July 25 2014 - 05:37 PM) spent 3 hrs cleaning my bike
Josh1234 : (July 25 2014 - 10:26 PM) nice. I need a good cleaning session.... I'll save it for when it's raining ;)
JohnG : (July 25 2014 - 11:02 PM) first
3.504 : (July 26 2014 - 10:39 AM) should i poop at work, or pinch it and wait till home...?
HeavyDuty : (July 26 2014 - 10:44 PM) Its always better to get paid for shit
Josh1234 : (July 27 2014 - 02:02 AM) First! Stayed up late watching OITNB with the wife.
Josh1234 : (July 27 2014 - 02:03 AM) Oh yeah, getting paid to poop is the best.
Wojo72 : (July 27 2014 - 08:05 PM) LOL -  I hate taking a dump at work.  They don't have enough restrooms for the number of people so it's a virtual shit factory.
snot : (July 28 2014 - 05:19 AM) FIRST AND IT IS CBRGIRL'S BIRTHDAY! SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CBRGIRL. To bad we can't buy her a beer ;)
Hellmutt : (July 28 2014 - 08:28 PM) Happy Bday CBRgirl!  We got GreyGoose, so c'mon over!! :D
Ricochet : (July 29 2014 - 05:51 AM) First
snot : (July 29 2014 - 08:14 AM) happy birthday RollinHot
Ricochet : (July 30 2014 - 06:02 AM) First
max power : (July 30 2014 - 11:03 PM) Pegram racing is now an EBR dealer!!!
max power : (July 30 2014 - 11:04 PM) Oh, and FIRST!!
Josh1234 : (August 01 2014 - 05:23 AM) First... Of the month.
redbarron77 : (August 01 2014 - 08:06 PM) nws section updated.  have a fappy weekend!
Josh1234 : (August 01 2014 - 11:43 PM) First!!
Josh1234 : (August 02 2014 - 11:58 PM) First!!! And that's a turkey.
snot : (August 04 2014 - 04:09 AM) my turn... first.
Josh1234 : (August 04 2014 - 07:02 AM) Sheesh! At 5 am, you can have it!
Josh1234 : (August 04 2014 - 11:02 PM) First!  And now I can finally sleep.  May have found the YZF600 I want to buy, too!
Connie14 : (August 06 2014 - 03:42 AM) first
Casper : (August 07 2014 - 01:19 AM) First
Ricochet : (August 07 2014 - 05:58 AM) First
Ricochet : (August 07 2014 - 05:59 AM) damit casper yours wasnt showing up until mine did
Casper : (August 07 2014 - 02:40 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): The Ohio Riders website is temporarily unavailable. Work crews cut a line outside. Sorry for the inconvenience. Should be up tomorrow AM.
Casper : (August 07 2014 - 03:27 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): RT @betheNV: Ohio Riders Epic Ride yesterday was just that. I'm still tired & sore. 10 hours + 415 miles. Awesome #motorcycle #epic #summer…
Casper : (August 07 2014 - 03:29 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): RT @AMAProSBK: We're getting prep'd for this weekend's race action at @IMS! Click http://t.co/MjbRAgtvW3 to read the event preview http://t…
Casper : (August 07 2014 - 07:06 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): RT @LouBrutus: There should be a vegan punk band called Asparagus Pee. #Music
Casper : (August 07 2014 - 09:39 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): @JuddPorter #OhioRiders rocks.... When it's up....
Casper : (August 07 2014 - 10:01 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): Who's going to #MotoGP in Indy this weekend? #OhioRiders
Casper : (August 08 2014 - 10:00 AM) Tweet(@ohioriders): @JuddPorter If I issue a 50% refund on $0.00, does that mean you owe me money?
Casper : (August 08 2014 - 11:15 AM) Tweet(@ohioriders): ATT is here. They're replacing the entire line. Won't be much longer (hopefully). #ORDown #OhioRiders
Casper : (August 08 2014 - 12:38 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): ATT has replaced the line. DNS change has been made. As your DNS updates, you should see OR come back online. #ORNotDown #OhioRiders
Casper : (August 08 2014 - 12:38 PM) First. :)
bowdog : (August 08 2014 - 01:13 PM) 50% refund on $0.00 lol
Josh1234 : (August 08 2014 - 01:23 PM) LOL you "Firsted"at 1:38 pm, but I tweeted it at you prior, hahahaha.
Casper : (August 08 2014 - 05:15 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): @JuddPorter Or, and I'm just thinking out loud, maybe you owe me for providing hours of entertainment?
snot : (August 09 2014 - 07:10 AM) first
redbarron77 : (August 09 2014 - 07:24 AM) NWS Section updated!  Have a Fappy Weekend!
conn-e-rot : (August 09 2014 - 09:19 AM) Someone needs to show Isaac's Papa how to empty his messages
2talltim : (August 09 2014 - 09:57 PM) or renew his supporter/sponser status to have more storage, that goes for the rest of ya'll too
Tinker : (August 10 2014 - 02:37 AM) first
JackFlash : (August 10 2014 - 11:22 PM) My turn.  First.
Ricochet : (August 12 2014 - 05:53 AM) First
DerekClouser : (August 12 2014 - 06:25 PM) Epic Ride - Fall 2014 - http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/105711-unofficial-fall-epic-ride-saturday-september-27/#entry1407542
Casper : (August 12 2014 - 09:50 PM) Tweet(@ohioriders): unOFFICIAL FALL Epic Ride - Saturday September 27 - http://t.co/XCsbomikZS #OhioRiders
Josh1234 : (August 13 2014 - 06:20 AM) First!
Casper : (August 14 2014 - 12:27 AM) Tweet(@ohioriders): http://t.co/EFsPEifw8h #OhioRiders
Josh1234 : (August 14 2014 - 06:03 AM) Do tweets count as a first?  :)
Ricochet : (August 14 2014 - 06:15 AM) if i wanted to read tweets i would be on twitter, so no.. First
Josh1234 : (August 14 2014 - 10:23 AM) LOL, except you weren't ;)
Ricochet : (August 14 2014 - 08:28 PM) i wa sfirst to claim first.. yours was a question not a statement. so i win
Kmanlyst : (August 14 2014 - 09:18 PM) Ah work and home life have finally settled down and now I can comeback to OR.
cmh_sprint : (August 14 2014 - 11:02 PM) My first first. Yea me!
Casper : (August 15 2014 - 09:21 AM) Welcome back Kman! And congrats on your first first sprint!
Tp1989 : (August 15 2014 - 06:43 PM) hello all its been a while
Josh1234 : (August 15 2014 - 11:21 PM) First!
Chuck78 : (August 16 2014 - 04:44 PM) For next year's N.E. WV mountains trip: http://dirtragmag.com/userfiles/2x2rack-8.jpg
Josh1234 : (August 16 2014 - 11:17 PM) Firsty first!
Scruit : (August 17 2014 - 11:00 PM) Water heater just crapped out.  Yay.
Scruit : (August 17 2014 - 11:00 PM) First, BTW
Scruit : (August 18 2014 - 11:01 PM) First again, I guess.
Josh1234 : (August 19 2014 - 11:00 PM) First!
Josh1234 : (August 20 2014 - 11:07 PM) First again!!
Ricochet : (August 22 2014 - 06:09 AM) First!!
redbarron77 : (August 22 2014 - 04:28 PM) NWS Section updated, have a Fappy Weekend!
Josh1234 : (August 23 2014 - 12:08 AM) First!
Josh1234 : (August 24 2014 - 10:09 AM) First!! (11 am, ha!)
snot : (August 25 2014 - 03:37 AM) my turn, First!
HeavyDuty : (August 25 2014 - 08:02 AM) Second  :crazy:
JackFlash : (August 26 2014 - 03:25 AM) I'm first today.
HeavyDuty : (August 26 2014 - 10:13 AM) Second  2 fer 2   :hello:
Josh1234 : (August 26 2014 - 10:56 AM) Hey, no points for second place!
snot : (August 26 2014 - 08:36 PM) third  :waaa:
Josh1234 : (August 27 2014 - 06:48 AM) First
HeavyDuty : (August 27 2014 - 06:28 PM) Second   :lolhitsign:
snot : (August 28 2014 - 04:57 AM) my turn first
Josh1234 : (August 28 2014 - 07:03 AM) First! :hello:
Josh1234 : (August 28 2014 - 07:04 AM) Dammi!
HeavyDuty : (August 28 2014 - 10:12 PM) Thats damm SECOND  :facepalm:
HeavyDuty : (August 29 2014 - 11:08 AM) What no FIRSTtoday ?
snot : (August 29 2014 - 11:28 AM) no second without a first
Josh1234 : (August 29 2014 - 11:33 AM) Work was too crazy for me to even check in, earlier.  And I didn't bother checking from bed via my phone like I usually do ;)
redbarron77 : (August 29 2014 - 02:09 PM) NWS Section updated!  Since Fall Semester has started at major Universities, content has improved.  Have a Fappy Weekend!
Josh1234 : (August 30 2014 - 08:37 AM) First?
Josh1234 : (August 30 2014 - 11:22 PM) aaaand... First!
Cdubyah : (September 01 2014 - 06:23 AM) this madness must stop. First
Josh1234 : (September 01 2014 - 11:00 PM) First first, right on time.