Beer Pics

Casper

I try to remember (which is hard sometimes) to snap a picture of the beers I drink. I post them in random places, but for some reason never on here. So, here you go, a thread just for posting pics of the different beers you drinks. Here's a few to get it started:

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14823

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14822

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14821

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14820

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14819

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14818

Ben: "Hello everyone".

Room: "Hello!"

Ben: "My name is BenCasper, and I have a drinking problem".

At some point, you're going to have to shift to drinking motor oil just to find something darker, stronger, and thicker.

Had a Guiness draft while out at dinner a few weeks ago. Mmmmmm.

One of the early photos was a Vanilla porter. Sounds good. May have to look for that.

I ran up 71 this morning, found a quick stop just south of Grove City that had Yuengling. I needed to stock for our Welcome to Ohio party on 11/05 since we won't get it until (at least) 11/14 now.

299555_733385742437_50608759_35308713_856880093_n.jpg

After our ski trip 2 seasons ago, the same month this came out in bottles, I just puked in my mouth... A case of that does not help life in general. 1-2 is fine, 12+ no....

Also the Bleeding Buckeye Red was one of my favorites until OSU decided to sue us and request us stop calling it that etc. I believe that was settled out of court, but man that sucked, great beer.

The Breckenridge beers are great, we drink a lot of those out at dinner in CO. Dillion Dam, in Dillion CO has a brewery too with some great beers. There's a brewery in Frisco too I believe, smaller scale.

Love the hard to find beers Casper, always enjoy them more than anything.

Casper, are those new pics??? where did you get GL Christmas Ale, I havent seen any yet this season

definitely an old pic. GL just tapped the kegs tueday and wont have 6 packs showing up in store for at least a week, possibly longer for all areas outside of Cleveland

Why do you have so much shit in your fridge? I want to see that bitch filled with like 40 different craft beers or something after see all the different beer you have had lately!

fridge-465x620.jpg

definitely an old pic. GL just tapped the kegs tueday and wont have 6 packs showing up in store for at least a week, possibly longer for all areas outside of Cleveland

I love cleveland, we have all the best beers I think, and I just had my first glass of christmas ale for the year Thursday at the restaurant. Definitely going after work tomorrow to get a keg of it if I can!