2012 Ford F150 Harley Davidson is unveiled

Casper

Looks like a world class piece of shit just like it's namesake.

People that drive a "Harley" truck should be beaten with a bag of hammers. They are the same tools that insist on wearing "HD" Tee shirts everywhere they go in public, and likely the same tools that probably don't even know how to start a motorcycle.

• Downvote 1

Looks like a world class piece of shit just like it's namesake.

People that drive a "Harley" truck should be beaten with a bag of hammers. They are the same tools that insist on wearing "HD" Tee shirts everywhere they go in public, and likely the same tools that probably don't even know how to start a motorcycle.

my dad bought one because he liked the lightning but wanted a 4 door

he didnt own one HD t-shirt, he rode a yamaha, and he used to rag on his friends harleys all the time as he busted their ass from stop lights when they thought they had a "fast" harley

how does simply owning the truck correlate to anything youre saying? its not just a rebaged f150...they came fully loaded, climate control, heated seats, captains chairs with center consoles front and back, 5.4 supercharged motor unavailable in any other trim besides the lightning - which was only available in 2 door

i drove it after he passed and i dont wear harley anything, in public or otherwise and i wrench on my own bikes and trucks whenever possible....pretty sure i know how to start a bike :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Downvote 1

always go 10 miles below the speed limit like a real harley? ;)

mine didnt :D

it wasnt that fast, but i sure liked to give it a shot whenever the mustang wasnt running (guess it has the slowness factor in common with a real harley :lol:)

sadly, this truck was about the same speed as a lot of harleys too.....those poor bikes

JHB_7148.jpg

and if you hit the lightning forums (i only go there for the pr0nz section now) you will see some badass ones

210354.jpg

^ 11.17 @ 121...not bad for a crew cab f150

or this one

Spookfest1007.jpg

Spookfest1008.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters