2012 Ford F150 Harley Davidson is unveiled

Casper

I hate all the plastic on these new trucks especially the plastic bumpers. I use my truck as s truck I haul shit and drive on and off road. These new trucks are being catered to family sedans with a big ass trunk.

basically a f150 with the 6.2 and some chrome

not really my thing....i bet it costs as much as a raptor and the raptor has the same motor plus its 4x4 ....the harley is neat for what it is, just not my thing

i had an 02 and while it was a nice truck i just wasnt really feeling it....i like my trucks to be off-road capable, it was pretty much a bloated sport sedan lol

she was quite sexy though

0808091325.jpg

I hate all the plastic on these new trucks especially the plastic bumpers. I use my truck as s truck I haul shit and drive on and off road. These new trucks are being catered to family sedans with a big ass trunk.

Bingo. I once worked with a guy who's sole reason for getting a F350 was to take the kids back and forth from school.

I'm not a huge truck kid, but I do see the need for a "professional edition" with metal bumpers, (somewhat) easily replaceable panels that see a lot of wear, easily cleanable interior, stuff like that.

Bingo. I once worked with a guy who's sole reason for getting a F350 was to take the kids back and forth from school.

I'm not a huge truck kid, but I do see the need for a "professional edition" with metal bumpers, (somewhat) easily replaceable panels that see a lot of wear, easily cleanable interior, stuff like that.

they have that....my truck is the work edition....vinyl floors so i can clean them with soap and water, sealed-beam headlights that are cheap/easy to replace if they get damaged, no power accessories besides cruise control (this body style had problems with window motors getting wet and burning up), tow hooks, camper package, towing mirrors (not anymore - PO broke them and replaced with nemo mirrors)