2000 Chevy Prizm Toyota Corolla stick

Gump

2000 Chevy Prizm Toyota Corolla - $2000 (Hartville)

2000 Chevy Prizm

cylinders: 4 cylinders

drive: fwd

fuel: gas

odometer: 163000

paint color: silver

size: mid-size

title status: clean

transmission: manual

type: sedan

Would be a great winter car. Runs great. 37-40mpg. 5 speed. Cold A/C. Super clean, like new interior. New tires, sway bar links, front rotors, front O2 sensor, dash lights, and inner door handles. Newer brake lines. It needs nothing mechanically that I know of. Body is not perfect. Price is firm. No trades

Edited by Gump

damn.  I hate when i see things I can afford, and wish I needed, but don't...

Which trim level?  Mine lacks cruise control and power windows, but otherwise, it's perfect for what I use it for.

Edited by redkow97

damn. I hate when i see things I can afford, and wish I needed, but don't...

Which trim level? Mine lacks cruise control and power windows, but otherwise, it's perfect for what I use it for.

Crank windows, no cruise. Inside is like new. Plain Jane I'm guessing.

That is the CE model. 

crank windows and lack of cruise are really the only things it doesn't have.  Mine is the same trim level, and i have power locks...   The CE also gets black mirrors and accent trim, whereas the others get body-colored parts. 

the "S" model loses fold-down rear seats, because there's a frame brace back there (you know, because that makes it Sporty, and is totally worth losing the utility of fold-down rear seats)

They're all mechanically identical.  In all honesty, the CE could probably be made to be the sportiest of the 3, because i'm guessing it weighs less than the "S" model with a bunch of standard electronics weighing it down...

That is the CE model.

crank windows and lack of cruise are really the only things it doesn't have. Mine is the same trim level, and i have power locks... The CE also gets black mirrors and accent trim, whereas the others get body-colored parts.

the "S" model loses fold-down rear seats, because there's a frame brace back there (you know, because that makes it Sporty, and is totally worth losing the utility of fold-down rear seats)

They're all mechanically identical. In all honesty, the CE could probably be made to be the sportiest of the 3, because i'm guessing it weighs less than the "S" model with a bunch of standard electronics weighing it down...

Interesting, thanks. Must need the steel frame due to all the torque the sporty motor makes.

I spent some time on corollaforums.com trying to troubleshoot a thermostat issue. (Not on your generation Corolla)

165k is just getting started on these cars. I really would buy this one if I could justify it.

Did they keep putting a roller chain in your generation ir did they switch to a timing belt?

I bought this one for my kid and it was turned down, afraid of the stick and it's not new and fancy looking, so when it's gone i'm buying a new toy.