Poaching hill jacks

Gump

^^^ for poaching yes it does. Where I hunt there is no online so I still have to run to wills creek to tag mine in.

Come to my new back yard sometime when my wife isn't home and you can have your choice of 6-8 deer. Tired of them shitting in my yard

What's the big deal of shooting them and then getting the tag? Isn't everyone allotted the same number of tags?

No one would buy tags UNTIL they get a deer then basically. Got to pay first to play.

Sure, but they're still buying tags, right? I'm not in any camp, just for the record. I am just curious why it matters which occurs first.

"I shot three deer. I'll need a few of them there tag thingamajigs." :dunno:

It's illegal to hunt deer without the tag unless you're the landowner or direct family. And when I shoot a deer u need to tag it quickly I. The field. Dude was probably some citiot hiding his deer until he gets his tag so he could transport it. DNR hangs out in plain clothes at Mcd's checking deer in the vehicles stopping for lunch, basically you don't HAVE to buy a lusence plate but you might if you think you'll get caught.

This does not compute. Not very likely to me that they would get their deer out of the woods and home then go buy a tag. They're usually broke asses so processing is probably not the issue. You heard three people freely admit this?

Our concerns are for nought anyway as most judges think these types of charges are a joke. They took an oath to serve people not animals.

You wanna hear something funny? These city bois come out here during gun season and sit in their trucks till the sun comes up. Must be afraid of the dark. Watched too many episodes of Monsterquest?