Urban "group rides" video

motocat12

Darwin will take his share.  The rest will eventually either calm down or prompt society to demand a heavy-handed response from police.

A bunch of this ^^^

Time and place people.....time and place

Probably fixated on the truck and tagged the van. Appeared he had space to split through, but filtering next to a semi isn't exactly a smart maneuver. Then again, his protective gear speaks volumes of his decision making skills

Fuck Zack Reed. Just fuck that cock sucker. It's ok for him to drink and drive, but it's not ok to have free and uninterrupted travel.

No, no, no - you're forgetting that Zack Reed is a hypocrite, so it's okay for him to drive drunk and call other people terrorists <eyeroll>

All joking aside, if you're willing to leave Mr. Reed's history in the past, you can disagree with his views, but the man legitimately wants to make the neighborhoods safer, and he tries to do something about it.   I don't often agree with him, but his heart is generally in the right place.  Generally.

Who the fuck is Jack Reed?

Councilman.  He has a couple of OVI convictions but is not shy about being in the spotlight.   I've actually heard him on the radio claiming that gang members are afraid of him.  They 'know he drives a silver BMW' and they vacate the area when they see him coming.  Uh huh.  

Councilman.  He has a couple of OVI convictions but is not shy about being in the spotlight.   I've actually heard him on the radio claiming that gang members are afraid of him.  They 'know he drives a silver BMW' and they vacate the area when they see him coming.  Uh huh.  

I would run too, Reed behind the wheel is far more deadly than any 10 gang bangers.

• Upvote 3

when did it become commonplace to refer to gangster as "gang bangers?"   It feels like someone's clueless mother started saying that without realizing that a gang-bang is something else, and everyone just laughed at her and started saying it to keep the joke going.

old%20school%20gang%20bang.jpg

Drinking the Triv kool-aide?

Drinking the Triv kool-aide?

I've heard him call into 1100. Not sure who was hosting.  I actually find the people on 1100 to be more "republican" than I can identify with anymore.  I really only listen to 1100 when WMMS and 92.3 are at commercial.  Gohmann seems the most reasonable. 

People have fallen into the trap of using "conservative" and "republican" interchangeably.  On the contrary, I think the notion that the government can't tell you who to marry or what to put in your body are two of the most conservative ideas in the public scope right now.  Neither are at all "Republican."

/rant