07 nissan sentra 2.0 sl

Gixxus Christ!

Selling my daily. Its a good car, mechanically perfect, I just want something else.

110k miles. 2nd owner (first was my wife) car has been maintained exteremely well. Timing chain never needs changed. Cvt transmission runs just fine. Leather, good stereo, sun roof, power everything. Keyless entry and ignition.

Silver outside, black inside. Has pretty normal wear and tear for an 8 yr old car. No major cosmetic flaws tho, just normal scuffs, scratches and stone chips. 3 tiny spots of rust on hood. Factory aluminum rims plasti-dipped black. Windows tinted black.

Will need: tires, a tie rod and and a strut....maybe brakes.

Pics to follow. Priced well below book for quick sale.

Where's the "Here's the POS Subaru I Bought" thread?

Haven't bought one yet. Drove an 09 impreza with 44k on the clock yesterday. Interior was spotless. Exterior was a different story. No real rust, but the paint was pretty beat up....still 44k miles is hard to pass up on a $9k car. Will probably but it Monday.

Some fucktard left a God Damn 4x4 piece of wood on rt 77 and I hit it the other day, bending my rim. Got a new one coming from a salvage hard in PA. I'll even plasti dip it to match.

Good luck with the sell, that is a nice looking car and will serve somebody very well.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Bad was looking for an SUV?

you're 18 months late to that party :nono:

Tahoe is gone, Camry and Terrain are now in. Annnnd looking for a cheap LS1 car :D

Edited by Bad324

you're 18 months late to that party :nono:

Tahoe is gone, Camry and Terrain are now in. Annnnd looking for a cheap LS1 car :D

Swap a boosted Chevy truck motor into a fox body mustang sloppy mechanics style and piss off the Ford fanboys. Edited by CrazySkullCrusher