For Sale: 1992 Honda CB750 Nighthawk

Kruse08

I am selling a 1992 Honda Cb750 Nighthawk.  The bike runs very well and has many new parts/service all done recently.  The service was performed by Whaler and a few others from this site.  I am in no rush to sell the bike as I am still riding it but I thought I would put it up here in case anyone was looking for this kind of bike.

-Rebuilt front brake master cylinder.
-Rebuilt front brake caliper (new piston seals).
-New EBC front brake pads.
-New EBC rotor.
-Front brake system flushed and filled.
(Front brake system is more or less brand new)
-New Bridgestone Battlax tires front and rear.
-Front forks have been flushed, cleaned, and filled with new fork oil.
-Carburetors have been cleaned and synced, runs very well.
-Recent tune up (oil change, air filter, and spark plugs).
-Chain deep cleaned and lubed.
-New head stem bearings.
-Rear brake has been adjusted.

-25,600 miles

-Gas tank does have a dent (picture included). Do not know how this happened as I purchased it that way. 

-Has a clean title and runs very well. I have put about 500 miles on it and will continue to rise.  Selling because I would like a sport touring bike instead. Bike is priced at $2,000 (OBO). Please contact me via phone - 614-557-9665.

Here is the CL ad that has pictures of the bike.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5557307537.html

Edited by Tonik

I view bike selling and buying the same as house selling and buying.

It doesn't matter if the market is up or down.  If you sell and buy at the same time it all works out the same. You make more selling in the spring but pay more.  You make less selling in the fall buy pay less.  However, buy now and sell in the spring if you can afford to float the cash over the winter certainly is a win win. Especially if you are buying new and will take a 2015 off their hands before winter.

LBS GLWS.

Isaac Papa, after working on the bike it has been determined that at one point in its life it was in a front end crash.  There is a dent on the front frame and another small dent at the front of the tank.  The damage does not hinder the way it rides.  I do not know the history of the bike or when it took place but it does run well.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If any of of you know anyone looking I have decided to sell instead of chopping up a decent bike. 

Here is the new link - http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5557307537.html.  I am asking $1,500 OBO,  I know a few of you saw the bike in person at the garage meet up.  

Disclaimer - The bike does have a dent in the front frame from a crash at one point in its life.  I never got details from the original owner so this is going off of a guess and what others have told me.  Just though I would post here as well.  

- Moderator - if you can update my link in the original post that would greatly appreciated!

Edited by Kruse08

10 minutes ago, Kruse08 said:

- Moderator - if you can update my link in the original post that would greatly appreciated!

Done, but don't tell anyone I was helpful.  Don't want to ruin my reputation.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...