If you have a spare 8 hours

Gump

And like to build, collect things, tinker, and are in Canton.

You've got to visit: Toths industrial supermarket 1250 Bedford s.w. Canton

I can't even explain how massive this confusing whse is. full of everything you can think of, trailer parts, furniture, slot machines, salt spreaders, lawn mowers, tractors, random mini choppers, hidden cars, tool boxes, bathroom sinks, copper plates horses, slabs of marble, go carts, et cetera. It's a handy mans dream warehouse. New stuff, old stuff, scratch and dent stuff. It like LT's unclaimed freight on 62 but 100 times the size.

I just picked up a boss v snow plow and a salt spreading insert for a truck bed.

Yes. I'm 95% sure I saw a few. Tire changers, balances, lathes. Lots of gunk like that. I think I even saw some industrial plasma cutters.

Edited by Gump

You stop at a gate and give them your name then go to the office and ask if you can look around. If they trust you, you can use there golf cart. It's that huge. There's a lot more than what's on their site. Www.Ltassoc.com

I'm fairly sure this is the place I went to with my dad about ten or so years ago. They had everything as Gump said, I was thinking who is ever going to come here to buy 1950's hospital beds, gurneys and dentist's chairs?  

They had the parts he was needing for for a lathe he bought so it was a good trip.

Yep. It's amazing that he does. I packaged a few items together and got some things thrown in for free. Couldn't get him to budge on a nice trailer tongue toolbox. Still $50 cheaper than anywhere else but I don't REALLY need it.