Few roads I hit today

zx3vfr

93s to 83s- Typical 83. Clean almost no traffic held a 80-90-100 pace most the way

Left on 146 - fairly clean, not as exciting as Google maps portrayed a couple nice sweepers but nothing to intentionally seek out 70-80 pace

Right on 147 - see 146

left on 78 - dirty dirty dirty. lots of mowing, gravel and traffic. Lots of one lane construction zones.

Right on 536 - The whole goal of today. Road isn't perfect but it was fun

7N to 556 7N was clen but its more of a highway 556 very clean very little traffic and what there was got out of the way quickly for me 80 steady pace

145 West - see 147 not overly impressed

Right on 26 -absolutely beautiful road clean and quick. Held a 80-90 pace behind some lady in a Buick sedan

Left on 148 - do not remember anything about this. I think it was a quick way onto 800

800N/250 W. Cut my ride short as I was tired and have ridden the other roads I planned many a time. Road was clean. Heavy traffic. 75 -80 pace to keep up with traffic.

*all numbers followed by pace was the speed I was going. Of course those numbers are in kmph

Edited by zx3vfr

Thanks for the heads up! Others have said it's too rough and  they won't ride 536 until it gets repaved, but I guess it';s all relative to the rider's comfort and willingness to dodge bad spots to get to the good curves.

I've been out on 541, 60, 93, 83 once, 8th St Rd, Pinecrest, 146, etc many times this summer, all very nice, some brand new pavement. 147 way out east has a killer section nearing the OH River. Fresh pavement.

Thanks for the heads up! Others have said it's too rough and  they won't ride 536 until it gets repaved, but I guess it';s all relative to the rider's comfort and willingness to dodge bad spots to get to the good curves.

You just can't do it flat out, you back off a bit and leave yourself the ability to adjust mid-corner. It's not that bad, just exercise a bit of caution is all.

Ok here are my notes exluding 342, 258 34 and 28 which i was just to damn tired to do.

21 South to 250 and go Right in Strassberg. Then go left on 93, follow south and 93 turns into 83. Past I70 still on 83 is Cumberland, Go left and follow 146 east. In Sarahsville go right on 147 and follow south. Go left on 78 easy and follow through lewisville and woodsfield. Go right on 536. Ends at 7, go North and turn left on 556. 556 turns into 145 and follow West in Bealsville. Not far after go Right on 26 and follow north to 148, go left on 148 and will turn into 800n, follow to 77n and then home.

Edited my original post to reflect reports on the correct routes. lol

Edited by zx3vfr