Wee little outage

Casper

So you get results searching for 'casper is an asshat'? Interesting.

I do, and "Tonik is a douche" returns results as well. Funny enough, someone reported a post of yours a while back with that as the reason. :lol:

• Upvote 1

ok sweet thought they blocked it at work for a a minute

This. I actually sent an email out asking what is going on and to unblock it. LOL

Don't you two get a block page when your work filter blocks stuff? I give that to our users so they know the difference between a website Casper broke and one that I am blocking.

Don't you two get a block page when your work filter blocks stuff? I give that to our users so they know the difference between a website Casper broke and one that I am blocking.

Well nothing really is blocked but we had a new head of IT so wasn't sure if he was messing with stuff or not

It was a company page, that didnt make it look like the site was down, but thinking back it didnt say "blocked" on it.