Help me decide.

Anden

2007-2013 Toyota Tundra or Nissan Titan. I have family members with both, and I do like them both equally.

I have checked the forums for both and it really seams to be a toss up of fanboi bashing. So if you have either of these trucks your two cents would be much appreciated.

I've worked on both for many years. The Toyota is my favorite of the two. With that said... I'm an ASE master tech who constantly has to work on other peoples stuff and never have time for my own... So I bought a Chevy full size. :p

I'm buying another Tundra. Never even considered the Titan, and haven't sought out comparative info on 'em. But there are far fewer Titans on the road around here than anything else, so there may be some truth to consumer report's reports?

Brother has a Titan, it's a super nice truck. But I do believe the hunt will begin for a Tundra. I just can't find enough solid complaints about the Tundra. Most seem to be user error.

Like my 4 wheel low doesn't work and now my trucks broke. But I engaged it at 35 mph. Nope not broke your an idiot and the truck shut itself down. Now the actuator does go bad but if you throw it in 4 high on occasion your good.

Thanks for the opinions folks. Very suprized at the lack of debate on this one.

Now which one of you Mopar guys wants to pay way too much for a RT Magnum.

All trucks have their problems. Its basically which ones do you want to potentially deal with.  Having my Titan for a couple years now would i buy another.......yes compared to other trucks in that class and model year range. If your looking at Titan's go for '08 and up. Unless you can get a good deal on previous model years. Only because of the front drive assembly issue in pre-'08 trucks. Cracked exhaust manifolds is a problem as well that i don't think they ever got away from. All the other problems have mostly been taken care of with recalls. Really other than that they have been the same truck with very minor styling changes until now. 

I don't remember dates and I'm not looking them up, but I remember there being significant issues with early release Armadas and Titans. It prompted me to get my 2007 F-150 as my first vehicle from the American big 3. I was coming off of a great experience with my Frontier which replaced an excellent Tacoma. Today, I'd go Tundra.