I'm Back!

Buckeye4Life

Hey everyone,

I left for the "dark side" a couple of years ago and bought a 2008 H-D XL1200C, and I took quite a bit of flak on this forum for it and left. Since then, I've decided to get back onto a sportbike and got a 2008 CBR600RR last week! I love it and really missed the sportbike community.

I'm still living in Columbus, and hope to see you all on the roads. Ride safe!

Hey everyone,

I left for the "dark side" a couple of years ago and bought a 2008 H-D XL1200C, and I took quite a bit of flak on this forum for it and left. Since then, I've decided to get back onto a sportbike and got a 2008 CBR600RR last week! I love it and really missed the sportbike community.

I'm still living in Columbus, and hope to see you all on the roads. Ride safe!

ooooooh

a 2008 CBR600RR aye?

good choice =P

post some pictures of her! how many miles?

Edited by Samcw

I got out of the H-D scene because I really tried getting involved with Motorcycle Ministry, but because of my ... profession (LE) ... a lot of the clubs we rode with wanted nothing to do with me.

This is the CBR as she sits with just over 8,200 miles on it. I've got a tail tidy and integrated tail light on the way, and am thinking about getting some new fairings for it.

I got out of the H-D scene because I really tried getting involved with Motorcycle Ministry, but because of my ... profession (LE) ... a lot of the clubs we rode with wanted nothing to do with me.

Blame SOA everyone with a HD think they're Opey

• 2 weeks later...