Contour +2

Sen10nalz

Have the new gopro4, 

Gonna sell my contour.

the +2 was the flagship before they went under. I didn't use it much. Comes with the waterproof case. A contour carrying case. i have misc mounts. at least 10 of em. 

you can connect it to your phone via bluetooth as a view finder. also has gps. 

$120 

if it's not sold here, i'll post it to craigslist or ebay

here's the link to it on countours website 

http://store.contour.com/products/contour-2

I have the external charger and two batteries as well. if i can find the third, you can have that too. 

Shoot me a text or respond here 614-226-1981

I think this is a good deal for a fellow rider so i wont go lower.

Edited by Sen10nalz

Wow, I didn't realize they went under. Personally I think the Contour is a MUCH better helmet camera than a GoPro. Starting and stopping recording is MUCH easier to operate/locate when you're riding, the shape lends itself better as a helmet camera, plus the rotating lense means you don't have to have it mounted with the horizon orientation. I've also found it has better battery life than the GoPro.

I typically use the Contour on my helmet and GoPro mounted somewhere on the bike itself.

I agree that their form is more suitable as a helmet camera and turning it on and off while riding was a breeze. You get a two beep confirmation. Also the laser leveling helps too. But the silver 4 with built in screen has me sold. More features and better fps. I'm selling because I haven't used it forever.