Berlin/Millersburg area

ACSmith

Going to be in the Berlin/Millersburg area over the weekend riding.

Anyone in that area that can give me some great roads (routes) to ride or stay away from?  

Thanks in advance!

83 south into Coshocton is good, from there you can take all kinds of fun twisty roads. North of there I'd say 241 to 94 but 94 gets boring after you cross 30. 62 is fun for a little while but also gets boring the further you go. Look at a map and plot a course from Coshocton to Newark and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you...I did see the 83 going to Coshocton and have heard it is good riding.  Wasn't sure if there was a lot of road work going on around that area.  Praying for good riding weather this weekend, Mother Nature has not been kind so far this year.

I would avoid that area like the plague on Saturday, but everything is closed on Sunday's so that makes it nice. Yes 83 is a fantastic road from start to finish, and so is route 60 and 541.

83 is clear all the way down to 78.  Just rode it a few weeks ago.  If you are up for it, you should ride all the way down to 78 and stop at the Big Muskie bucket.  83 is smooth and twisty with a lot of great scenery and some elevation the farther south you go.  It is a great road for 2 wheels!  We are probably heading down this way again this weekend.  Will be a great weekend for riding!

Thanks for the feedback...we plan on riding all day Saturday and Sunday...The Big Muskie Bucket looks interesting never heard of it before, going to mention it to husband.  Got a new seat for bike this week and hoping it's more comfortable then what I have and can last longer without the "Numb Butt".

Beautiful riding down here! Ended up at Adventure and trading the fatboy in for a Streetglide. Definitely not on agenda of getting new bike but took the plunge anyway lol

Wahoo so many bikes on the road down here!

No I wasn't. Sitting at campground last night heard ambulance a couple of times. My thoughts and prayers to those involved ????

I'll post pics of bike later today.

Overall beautiful weekend of riding

Pokey it did not scrap at all on any of the tight curves we were riding yesterday.  It sits higher than my Fatboy lo which I did scrap often on tight curves.