Saturday May 23 NEO to SEO ride: Feeler

NinjaDoc

Just wanted to see if any one interested in a short loop down to SEO. Short loop of under 200 miles only as I am coming all the way from Mi and plan to go back to MI same day hence want to keep the total mileage below 700.

I was thinking i can be at millersburg by 11:30 > start ride by 12:00 Go down 83 and some other clean good roads for about 150-200 miles. Ride to finish in millersburg or zanesville, Based on timing or who else interested etc.

I dont expect many people to be interested as ride starts middle of the day, but if at all let me know so i can plan on coming down.

Meet spot: Marathon 1129 S washington Street, Millersburg OH, 44654

Date: Saturday May 23

Weather: hopefully 70 and perfect :D

Time: Meet 11:30 / kick stand 12:00 noon

Route: South ohio / about 150 -200 miles

Pace: As i am trying to keep up with time. Medium to spirited / May not be ideal of new riders. Sorry as i am trying to keep up with time.

Further plan to be tweaked based on if any one interested.

Interested, but we start way early. Maybe meet up at some point and head west so you can end ride south south west of Columbus and you can choose 75 or back way up to 75 and home.

I understand, i leave home by 6:15 and can only make it to millersburg by 11:30 after one break in between. I am not familiar with south /south west area of columbus and cant identify that many good roads on the map either. So best bet is this one. Hopefully will run across you guys some where in between.

I'm in!  The time, place, route, etc. all sounds good to me.  PM me if you want to coordinate further by phone and such.

- KC

Great, will pm you towards middle of the week with further plans. Lets hope there are couple more people interested. Who likes to sleep in during day and come out for a ride by 11:30 :D

Edited by NinjaDoc

Time and route is up my alley and would like to get one more of these rides in before I actually for real sell the VFR.

Unfortunately this Saturday is a no go :( have a couple hour home inspection meeting at 9am then at Noon the movers are coming

Interested, but we start way early. Maybe meet up at some point and head west so you can end ride south south west of Columbus and you can choose 75 or back way up to 75 and home.

on second thought you guys should come :D havent see you guys since last year and want to be in throttlelock video with the new ride :p  Early morning its going to be chilly, so you guys start late like 10 am and by 11:30 ur in millersburg. And since day light is there till 9:00 pm you can ride till your heart is filled with adrenaline :D

Time and route is up my alley and would like to get one more of these rides in before I actually for real sell the VFR.

Unfortunately this Saturday is a no go :( have a couple hour home inspection meeting at 9am then at Noon the movers are coming

the timing was just perfect for you, try brian anything is possible

on second thought you guys should come :D havent see you guys since last year and want to be in throttlelock video with the new ride :p  Early morning its going to be chilly, so you guys start late like 10 am and by 11:30 ur in millersburg. And since day light is there till 9:00 pm you can ride till your heart is filled with adrenaline :D

the timing was just perfect for you, try brian anything is possible

What you should do is come down Friday night... You can stay at my place.  Put the bike in the garage and we leave at 7am on Saturday morning :)    -- that'll get plenty of footage for a nice ThrottleLock video. 

Oh man, love to make this. I'll be negotiating tonight.

will be great to see you again J, we need to ride with no drizzle and japanese music around :D

What you should do is come down Friday night... You can stay at my place.  Put the bike in the garage and we leave at 7am on Saturday morning :)    -- that'll get plenty of footage for a nice ThrottleLock video. 

Thx for the invite Derek, I wish i could :( I am on call the previous night. Only option is to save time and date and spend one day with family is be done with riding and wrap it up in a  day.

Edited by NinjaDoc

If any of you pukes are near my place in massillon on your return leg stop by, it's my annual birthday bash. Tons of food and beer and me drunk, seriously what could be more fun?

Wishes Sam, wish i had time to stop by. Even more than time the courage to stop by a social event :D Again thx for the invite. Hopefully next year I am close by.

I've YET ANOTHER damn windscreen attempt coming my way, via USPS. If it shows by Friday, I can use this ride as my field test. This fracking bike drives me batshit crazy, sometimes.

bella or multi?

i got mine today, was supposed to be here before the epic trip lol . now the bike looks like a fat pig with a hat

Multistrada. Isabella is under a cover, in storage. I doubt I'll put tags on her this season. Not enough time to ride one motorcycle, let alone two. That damn bicycle eats up all of my time. Well, the bicycle and that ungrateful teenage wasteland of mine.

i guess thats why u want to sacrifice one of them :p You might find your name in holy book some day for the right sacrifice

As of now there might be 2-3 rider from michigan. Will see if they really show up on the day of the ride.

Just wanted to see if any one interested in a short loop down to SEO. Short loop of under 200 miles only as I am coming all the way from Mi and plan to go back to MI same day hence want to keep the total mileage below 700.

I was thinking i can be at millersburg by 11:30 > start ride by 12:00 Go down 83 and some other clean good roads for about 150-200 miles. Ride to finish in millersburg or zanesville, Based on timing or who else interested etc.

Meet spot: Marathon 1129 S washington Street, Millersburg OH, 44654

Date: Saturday May 23

Time: Meet 11:30 / kick stand 12:00 noon

Route: South ohio / about 150 -200 miles

Do you have a in-route fuel stop and estimated time. I don't go above I70 often and could meet and join in further south.

Do you have a in-route fuel stop and estimated time. I don't go above I70 often and could meet and join in further south.

B, we can pick you from new concord. You can hang out in the fuel mart at 40 & 83, there is red light / 35 zone / etc etc so when we pass by you have enough time to buckle up and catch us. If we are leaving millersburg by 12:00 we will be there roughly before 1:00.

Pm me your number as well, i can txt you when we kick stand from millersburg as well.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Nivin, I am down to ride on Saturday...see you in Millersburg.

Dave G.

Awesome, will be nice to ride with you again Dave

We were just starting to ride a lot by 2013 when I left :) I still remember the sub 50 deg ride we did on the east of 77 side

Edited by NinjaDoc

Sub 50!?  It was colder than that....there were snow flurries at the meet spot.  The people at the Speedway/McDonalds thought we were crazy for riding motorcycles that day!  LOL!