13. T rex no cut frame sliders

Bike comes with:

1. Linked brakes
  2. Center stand
  3. Single sided swing arm
  4. V Four with V tech
  5. Fresh oil change this spring

Description:
Adult owned and ridden as you can see from the mods. Garage kept and well taken care of. (see the video below for fit and finish) Always used mobil oil + kn filters every 3 K miles. Reason to sell as i Just had a baby /no time to ride. Read about VFR 800 and you will know one of the best bikes to own. Sporty and with good touring capability. The touring capability extended with all these add ons which are less than a year old. (all added when i moved to Mi recently) The v4 is smooth as silk and the engine note with the exhaust is just pure gold.

Priced based on other VFR for sale in and around the region.

For the right buyer this combination of add on is perfect for touring and bullet proof engine.

I work close to 100 hours a week, hence time is the most valuable for me. To arrange a meet up i will have to request time offs. Lets not waste both ours. Only serious buyers please. No tire kickers please as i cannot keep wasting my off days. NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. Test ride only with cash in hand and if you have valid riding license. Not in any hurry to sell as i am forcing myself to sell.

video:

side%20bags_zpsaidl3ksu.jpg

no%20carrier_zpsz5vowgkn.jpg

clean-2_zpskn6o54yp.jpg

clean-3_zpsb3vi58cj.jpg

clean-4_zps2svooyt6.jpg

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

Great looking bike Doc!

GLWS

Good luck,Doc.Best wishes!

Thank you guys

ND:  Wow!  That is a gorgeous bike.  And nicely farkeled as well.

I would council you to think about selling that beauty--you'll prolly regret it in a couple of years….or less.

GLWS.

You are right bubba :( i already feel the pain. Last year when i put in all these farkles on i was thinking i would never sell this guy and make it to 100K like all those VFRD pros. Now here i am. I almost wish it never gets sold :(

This is a gorgeous bike! I have been eyeballing an 848 to get back on the street with, and this is one of the few bikes that has turned my head away from the Italian. Wish I had the scratch. Good luck moving this thing, though I doubt you'll need it. Tres secsi!

• Upvote 1

So, ND or some other informed party...question:

I've never been a big fan of linked braking systems, although I think my '07 FJR had them.  Does the 'link' mean partial front brake application (1caliper?  1 piston each caliper?) with rear brake application?

And does this VFR model have ABS?

• Upvote 1

Saw the video go up on youtube yesterday and had the thought "Is Doc advertising the VFR???"  followed by "Nahhhhh, there's no way"  

Just to find this.

Hope you change your mind before someone snatches this from you.....if I wasn't severely addicted to trackdays, I'd be very interested.

• Upvote 1

Are you coming to the epic ride in 3 weeks, If you still have her?

GLWS, but I am with the rest on this. I enjoy your ride videos, and hope you change your mind.

On the other hand I know you will be back in the saddle sooner vs later.

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

I find that once you become a parent, being able to get out for an occasional ride is so important........you will regret selling that bike TRUST ME!!!! And I don't care what a person does for a living, no job is worth working 100 hours per week........that is gonna put a severe strain on your marriage especially with a little one, AND you will have lost one of the best stress relievers you have. GLWS man, but sounds like something has got to give in your life it seems. :(

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for them support guys. You guys are like family for me and prolly the reason I am still looking into get back to Ohio for job starting this July. I haven't taken the bike out yet for a good long ride this season. If I do I know I won't be selling her and taking the ad down :) snot,I will definitely be trying to be there that day if I still have the bike. If its gone and I have some good news about the future I might just get some thing my ocd mind puts me to. Some thing with abs and TCS as it might save my rear some day :)

Some thing less dangerous , light slow, good for in and around town like ....hmm .. A zx14R :D

The work hours are crazy as I am technically still in fellowship, as per real hours they count only around 70-80 we spend at work. But once u come home, u grab a bite shower and sit down to finish notes, call up peeps to deliver good/bad news, look up next days cases, all of which will take the toll. So far I sacrificed sleep to keep up with riding.

Who knows once I am out of this forsaken flat straight pot holed land I am gonna miss the viffer very very bad

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 2

AZH:  So from reading the link, it sounds like there's a proportioning valve in-line with both the front and rear master cylinders that determines the force on one or more selected pistons in either caliper.

Again, I've never been a fan of linked brakes.  I prefer to use my accumulated skills to do my own F:R proportioning in an aggressive braking maneuver, but it would certainly be a benefit to newer riders.

Nivin, sorry to see you selling the bike. I had a feeling this would happen after the baby came, as I knew you were doing a fellowship which is very time consuming. The bike has to sound awesome with those fat stubby cans on it, and I really really want your bike but can't justify the $6k. I hope you come to your senses and keep it. If you don't need the money you should really take down the ad. That bike will keep just fine on the shelf until you get yourself in a position where you have more time to ride and come back to Ohio with us where you belong.

• Upvote 1

Wow, this is an awful time for this post because that is my dream bike, has been since my RC51.  But with twins 2 months out, won't be happening.  Plus your price is uber good.

FWIW, I actually disagree with the above posts about throttle time and missing the bike more once having a kid for the time alone etc.  I would give up everything in the world to spend even more time with my son.  If I could do it I would work nights, spend all day with him and sleep just when I could to do it.  Actually, there's been several weeks like that lately since I'm now working so hard to get my own business off the ground.  I got out of racing when I had my first because I wasn't willing to risk it, promised myself I wouldn't ride street too until they are all older and more secure.  Just a choice I made, but I don't regret it at all.

I feel you on the hours, but make sure you're spending quality time with the kid and wife.  Mines almost 2 now and I long for more time with him. 

The one good thing you can look forward to is someday when your kid(s) get older, you can introduce motorcycling to them and just maybe, they will share the same passion as you. I started my riding at a young age, cause I saw how much fun my dad was having, and man is it fun.