Bike Night

WhiteHorse

Like posted.. the quaker steak n lube  with Rich is still going strong.. and there is a  small but nice  Eurobike night in Grandview.. it honestly cant handle  more than 20-30 bikes though...

stay tuned... DesmOhio is currently in the works of a monthly bike night towards Gahanna with sizable parking...

Just FYI.  I heard that the QSL in Beavercreek is supposed to be pretty good turn outs, or at least it use to a few years ago.

I checked with Beavercreek QSL and they confirmed it is the 2nd Thursday of each month and it starts in May, which would be May 14th.

If anyone is interested in going/meeting up, just let me know.

Just FYI.  I heard that the QSL in Beavercreek is supposed to be pretty good turn outs, or at least it use to a few years ago.

I checked with Beavercreek QSL and they confirmed it is the 2nd Thursday of each month and it starts in May, which would be May 14th.

If anyone is interested in going/meeting up, just let me know.

This used to be huge, wife and I used to go with a small pack of riders years ago. They handed out kickstand pucks and has us parking in the grass. Probably upwards of 500-600 bikes. Stupid big turnouts, but haven't been back in almost a decade due to drunken ass hattery

This used to be huge, wife and I used to go with a small pack of riders years ago. They handed out kickstand pucks and has us parking in the grass. Probably upwards of 500-600 bikes. Stupid big turnouts, but haven't been back in almost a decade due to drunken ass hattery

Likely the one here in Columbus is even bigger, rumor has it they have one of the largest big nights on average in the Mid West.

I personally love seeing the Jackass Flats, Dayton bar, bike nights. It's hundreds of bikes. Nothing says fun like tossing a leg over the bike, riding two miles. Drinking copious amounts of alcohol. and talking about how bad ass your bike is. Only to toss a leg over again, with or without assistance, to ride

back those two miles. Then be like, "Damn, I'm a Boss" and "I bet I looked ultra hot to those 55 year old, fake tan, worn out old hags". Nothing says satisfaction like when you finally make it home and are hanging up your vest with all those SoA patches and unlacing those brand new orange and black boots, to slip on those Sperrys and bust back out the Tommy H polo. Straight up hardcore.

This is what I dream for kids. This right here.

But you look so badass when you roll out of the cul de sac in your little biker costume.

I went to one some years back at Quaker Steak in Valley View (NEO) near Cleveland and there were over 1500 bikes.  They were parking all the way up to the movie theater.  It was pretty insane, but really cool to see all the different bikes.  The funny thing was the parking lot had just been paved and bikes kick stands without the pucks started sinking into the asphalt.  There we a shit ton of new holes in the new pavement.  People were scattering trying to find anything to put under the kickstand to prevent sinking.  Quaker Steak donated 100's of cardboard coasters to stick under kick stands.  This was when I started to carry a puck in my tank bag.

I haven't heard anything about bike night in Cbus yet this year.  They are usually once a week somewhere, Quaker Steak and Lube?, all summer long.  Has anyone heard when these will start back up?

- Dublin "Cafe Racers" bike night Is the first Monday of every month. Hosted by the Ton Up Columbus club at the Dublin Village Tavern. Primarlily vintage bikes but all are welcome. Already in swing as the first one was in April and the next one is this upcoming monday (May 4th - star wars day).

- Nutter Hardware in Upper Arlington, the last thrursday of every month starting in May (May 28th). Vintage bike focused but all are welcome. Last year there was free food for anyone who showed up on a bike.

- QSL as mentioned above

- Grandview Euro Bike night, The 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month starting at 6:00. Hosted by Motohio at the Bank Block section (between 1st and 3 rd Avenue) of Grandview Avenue. Euro bike centric but all are welcome. 

Other notable events

- The VJMC used to do an event at Iron Pony but I think that has moved to Xenia: http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/4969064604.html

- Pinned: May 16th at Rice Paddy (rain or shine). http://www.pinnedohio.com/

- Marysville Motorsports did a B.S and Bikes morning saturday mornings last year, but no idea if they were going to do it this year.

- Columbus Cars and Coffee: Every Saturday morning rain or shine from 8:30-11:00 at the Cup of Joe next to the Lenox AMC off Olentangy. It's a car event but motorcycles are welcome too. I'm usually they every weekend on the ducati.

- Pinned- - :00 PM

• Upvote 1

Iv got a few guys who would be interested in going to some bike nights in cbus if anyone wants to meet up. Went to qsl polaris last year a few times, a ton of bikes there. Interested in the desmohio meet in Gahanna, live in that area.