Wayne National Forest New Trail?

M_Quick

Rumor has it the new trails are open, which used to be the old trail before construction of the new 33 by pass. Completing the Dorr Run Loop?  Starting at P1 going back out under the new by pass, and then coming back under the by pass near P3 and the 1985 loop area. Can anyone confirm this? 

I will find out this weekend! if anyone else is down let me know...I will be going into camp Friday night and staying all weekend. I believe a small group will be down Sunday.

Nelsonville is a long road ride unless they are building a connector trail.

I would guess they would make a connector trail off of Dorr Run Rd. that comes out right where that new round about is on thr north side of town. You can get there form there now but it's pretty torn up and not legal. I did it once on the worverine once when I was out exploring. Edited by 2talltim

I will find out this weekend! if anyone else is down let me know...I will be going into camp Friday night and staying all weekend. I believe a small group will be down Sunday.

Might be down, not sure if I'll be riding or not. The kid wants to go but he cant ride unless I can get a loaner for me for a couple rides with him. I know I need to buy a ride but garage is first and it's in the works RIGHT MEOW.[emoji1]

Still have a few things to do to the quad, and family plans Sat. If I don't get to tore up, what time are you thinking you all might head out Sunday? 

Cool, but wtf kacklemaker loop! If that trail isn't mean and nasty, idk who named it, lol.

The new trails are well groomed, weve been riding them the last couple seasons. They were private and now they are public.

Sounds good, we have to ride a few times with the kids this year. I register'd my 200, and the 12 yr old is itching to go. I just wish it had a throttle limiter on it, he's been on a 90 cc that tops around 30mph the 200 will run 45 with me on it. 

Edited by M_Quick

Sounds good, we have to ride a few times with the kids this year. I register'd my 200, and the 12 yr old is itching to go. I just wish it had a throttle limiter on it, he's been on a 90 cc that tops around 30mph the 200 will run 45 with me on it. 

My son(12) does good on his 250, the one come off he had last year made him realize he's not superman on it and brought him down to earth. Ill be looking for a machine of my own but it wont be till after June, till then I have to ride his. So going out together wont be a option till then.

I'll bet that 250 hates it when you ride it, lol...

Meh, LOL....I look like a gorilla on it but it actually goes just fine with me on it, rider capacity is 280lbs for it and that's exactly what i weigh.

:mad: :mad: :mad: They made my freakin private trail public?!?!?! that sucks!

Mic, probably normal time for me which means be on the trails at noon.

I be there still won't be many people on them because

A. Most won't get a new map because they already know the trails.

B. It's out of the way a bit just to do the loop

Cool, I did the radiator flush and fill today. Still need to re-check top end for oil supply, and if looks good change the oil. I  picked up the trail pass today while at Iron Pony. I went for GN4 Honda 10w40, and the shelves were empty no 10w nothing in the GN4 oil they had 20w, And they had plenty of all the other brand oil in the 10w, I even went to parts counter and had a guy check. Well on the end cap by the check out, I found 2 lonely qts of it, by some yamalube.