13" Samsung tube TV - Free

Casper

Goodwill is smarter than that. They won't take the TV or the broken dishwasher.

http://www.amazinggoodwill.com/donating/donor-guidelines/

We cannot accept the following items:

CRT TVs
Cribs
No household chemical products such as pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, oven cleaner, aerosols and other environmentally-unfriendly waste products.
No automotive hazardous waste such as tires, lead acid batteries, additives, gasoline, oils, antifreeze, etc.
No large appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, stoves/ovens, washers/dryers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, furnaces, microwaves, trash compactors, water heaters, large console stereos, freon-based appliances, etc.

Goodwill is smarter than that. They won't take the TV or the broken dishwasher.

http://www.amazinggoodwill.com/donating/donor-guidelines/

We cannot accept the following items:

CRT TVs

Cribs

No household chemical products such as pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, oven cleaner, aerosols and other environmentally-unfriendly waste products.

No automotive hazardous waste such as tires, lead acid batteries, additives, gasoline, oils, antifreeze, etc.

No large appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, stoves/ovens, washers/dryers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, furnaces, microwaves, trash compactors, water heaters, large console stereos, freon-based appliances, etc.

Volunteers of America does though. :)

I'll just pay the $5 to have it recycled if nobody wants it. Figured I'd offer it up for free incase someone wanted a free tv for their garage. 

And please, stop calling it the broken dishwasher. It's the leaking but fixable $800 dishwasher that someone is going to get for a steal, thank you very much. :D

Volunteers of America does though. :)

I'll just pay the $5 to have it recycled if nobody wants it. Figured I'd offer it up for free incase someone wanted a free tv for their garage. 

And please, stop calling it the broken dishwasher. It's the leaking but fixable $800 dishwasher that someone is going to get for a steal, thank you very much. :D

I will give you 10 bucks to haul it to the curb.

• 2 weeks later...