Led headlamp

Gump

Good headlamp for the money. Probably about 400 lumens.

Good construction, not cheap as I was expecting.. Bette than anything you'd find at a local box store.

Comes with 110v charger, car charger, 2 lithium re-chargeable batteries.

http://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_131036.html

Edited by Gump

http://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_5496.html

I have a couple single beam LED AA powered simple headlamps and those are toys cOmpared to this head lamp. Although they're one strap, very light and useful also. Their lumens is probably 80.

90% of the lumen claims are BS.

This headlamp has Cree XML T6 emitter. 400 lumen range is my guess against a ITAC pistol grip light that claims 700 lumens. Which is now rebranded under SIG who states 450 lumen and I think is more accurate.

Compared to the NEBO Redline the headlamps about twice as bright.

Then there are the CREE Q5 flashlights like the link above. I've used that one. Great deal for a handy flashlight. That I'd say is 150 lumen maybe.

I have Coast HP4 that's around 80 lumens is my giess. Some hunting,camping, fishing, outfit puts their brand on the same flashlight, changes the lumen rating, description and sells them for $20 or $30.

So my brightness list would go like this:

ITAC pistol grip light 450 lumens

Boruit headlamp with CREE XML T6 400 lumens

Coast HP4 80 ish lumens

Nebo Redline 150 ish lumens but good focus and loved the magnet base.

Ultrafire CREE Q5 like the above link, or other lights with a CREE Q5 emmitter 150ish.

Anything at Walmart 150 or lower.

Then there's the lens and power source variable but it seems Mag light is done, Surfire rode the brand wagon and those other high priced brands are nothing but a Brand.

Edited by Gump

I remember the days of owning multiple mag lights. I still have them in every vehicle. They are nothing like some of the new LED flashlights I have now. I bought my son a coast single LED and he has had it for years. Loves it and uses it for everything. That reminds me, I need to check my batteries in my flashlight I keep in the bike. Never know when you might need it!