Trading dirt bike.

mac250

I will also post the craigslist ad.

I'm trying to find a starter bike for my wife.

She's a shorter woman. So I'd like to go no higher than a 600. And even that's pushing it. We're thinking 250.

Because of my situation I would take any bike that needs work. Or tlc. Etc. but no more basket cases. I have enough projects already.

I have a 1997 dr200 dual sport dirt bike.

It isn't perfect by any stretch. But runs strong.

Will needs carbs cleaned since its sat for quite a while now. And a new battery.

The bike has a Salvage title. So it is perfect for off road, trail riding. State parks. Etc.

The headlights work. Front turn signals work. Speedometer, odometer, and clutch work. Mother front brake line has a pin hole leak in it. And the key hole was jimmied with a knife by whoever previously owned it.

But the key lock has been bypassed and the electric start still works to start the bike.

The rear fender was broken off. However is fixed and comes with the bike. But doesn't have brake lights or turn signals. (Which is all that would be needed to make it street legal).

I also have a purple ruger lcp 380 to add with it.

It has the rubber grip. 2 mags. Box. Paperwork. A paddle holster and pocket holster. And a box of hollow points.

I don't have a cash value for the bike in its condition.

But in hoping someone has an old garaged street bike they haven't moved in quite a while. That would be able to get better use from these.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4946252095.html

The ad with pics.

What kind of bike are you suggesting?

Also update. I drew out the title today. It is NOT a salvage title. It's the original. So no necessary inspection to register it just the legal requirements to ride on the street.

What kind of bike are you suggesting?

Also update. I drew out the title today. It is NOT a salvage title. It's the original. So no necessary inspection to register it just the legal requirements to ride on the street.

I forget that the mobile version of the site doesn't show the "bikes" portion of the user profile next to the post.  I have a 2000 Katana 750 with the fairings removed/trimmed, and a circular headlight.

The stock fairings are on a shelf in my garage.  The only ones that are trimmed is a portion of the tail, and one of the inner-panels is missing from what would be a radiator shroud if it wasn't oil-cooled.

I forget that the mobile version of the site doesn't show the "bikes" portion of the user profile next to the post. I have a 2000 Katana 750 with the fairings removed/trimmed, and a circular headlight.

The stock fairings are on a shelf in my garage. The only ones that are trimmed is a portion of the tail, and one of the inner-panels is missing from what would be a radiator shroud if it wasn't oil-cooled.

I'll get onto an actual computer when I get off work.

But if your willing to trade. I think you've got the best offer yet.

I updated the craigslist ad with a lot more pictures. If you want to see more.

I'll get onto an actual computer when I get off work.

But if your willing to trade. I think you've got the best offer yet.

I updated the craigslist ad with a lot more pictures. If you want to see more.

I really don't want to shoot myself in the foot here.

But I feel like your katana is well worth more than this dirt bike is.

Don't let me talk you outve it though. I'm just an honest person

I really don't want to shoot myself in the foot here.

But I feel like your katana is well worth more than this dirt bike is.

Don't let me talk you outve it though. I'm just an honest person

I agree.

I also have a purple ruger lcp 380 to add with it.

It has the rubber grip. 2 mags. Box. Paperwork. A paddle holster and pocket holster. And a box of hollow points.

PM me.  I think we can work something out.