WTB Polaris Outlaw 500, anyone here have one?

MidgetTodd

You've prob got Outlaws and Predators confused.

The outlaws are Irs, can't really widen them and they're more a woods machine than motocross. The Predator has a solid axle and could be easily widen. The newer Outlaws had and S model with an axle but I've not seen many of those running around widened.

The Outlaw is a better machine than the 700xx. Always has been. The XX is also longer, wider, heavier, less durable and less reliable. And not near as fun to ride in tight woods trails. Bunch of haters for ones that have never tried one ;)

The Outlaw is a better machine than the 700xx. Always has been. The XX is also longer, wider, heavier, less durable and less reliable. And not near as fun to ride in tight woods trails. Bunch of haters for ones that have never tried one ;)

True, I don't think I've ever ridden an outlaw but my 08 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO EFI 2x is a piece of enginerd shit. Mine almost wrecked me tonight when the throttle stuck since I was plowing in the freezing rain yesterday and it has many design flaws. Never had a bikes calipers freeze up because it's cold till this POS. It's just a piece of shit. Pull Off Loser And Repair In Shop.  If it's not a Polaris drive train then who's is it and who's motor?

Edited by Gump

The 500 is a Fugi the 525 is KTM, both wicked strong and reliable. The KTM just needs more maintiance. 500 has more bottom end the 525 has more top end. The Polaris sport quads are nothing at all like the utility and 4x4 Polaris quads.

O ya, and try and figure out what kind of fluid to use in the front end or tranny, friggin demand drive Polaris fluid and some weird ass tranny/gear fluid no one can figure out what the heck it is and they hose you on the Polaris price. Plastic oil tanks, remote BS filters. Bunch of assholes are Polaris.  I hate the thing more and more every time I use it.

Sorry, rant over.

Good luck with your bike.